[Chap. 2] I've Taken a Liking

On top is Roman with his sexy self. Also it's been a week later.

_^_^_^_^_

Asher's POV

It's been a week since that man came into the flower shop. What was his name again? Omen-- no, no it started with an r... um-- oh yeah Roman.

Anyways, at the moment I'm at home since its the weekend and I get to do what any other teenager would do and that's relaxing.

"Asher would you be a dear and help me with dinner?" Uncle Quinn asks me from the kitchen.

"How could I resist? He's so cute and I love coming cooking with him."

I headed into the kitchen to find uncle Quinn wearing a pink apron with the words; "Eat Me" on it.

"Glad your helping me Ashy, it would have been lonely without company." He says, smiling.

"No problem, you know I always love cooking with you, but you gotta buy another apron."

"What? You don't like it? But it's cute though." Quinn says, doing a pouty face.

"Yeah and I agree, but I'm scared for your sake because you know how uncle Trevor. Also what does he say? My cute-"

"My cute little hubby poo." A voice says behind.

We both turned around to see Uncle Trevor with no shirt and some sweat pants having a smirk on his face.

"Honey, I told you not to call me that! Especially in front of your nephew." Quinn said, getting embarrassed.

"Oh, babe your to cute."

"S-shut up."

'Man you gotta love these two. Their so adorable together.' I said in my head.

Roman's POV

It's been a week since I've seen that cute boy named Asher. He was cute wearing his little flower get-up.

I was on my way there because I had to pick up mothers flowers she ordered, but when I saw him I completely forgot about them. So when I came back home, mother was waiting in the living room with her reading glasses on looking at a book. Once I stepped foot into the livung room she looked up at me with first a smile, but turned into a frown.

"Where's my flowers?" She asks, taking off her glasses.

"Uh, right the flowers... I can explain that."

"Mhm sure, please enlighten me."

After about 10 mintues of explaining why i dont have her flowers she simply lighten up from before.

"I'm okay about the flowers you can get them tomorrow. And its about time you finally found a lover, I was getting worried that you might never by the time I'm in the grave." She says laughing.

"At least have faith in me mother."

"Oh, honey I do. Now go away, your disturbing my reading time."

I walked outta the house to go to the office to see what's going on. Pulling up to the entrance my personal assistant named, Bain opened my door while bowing his head in respect.

"Good evening, sir. May I take your coat?"

"Yes, and tell Dolton to come into my office."

"Right away sir."

_*_*_*_*_

"You wanted to see me, sir?" Dolton asks, walking into my office.

"Yes, please sit down." I motioned for him to.

Dolton sits down as he's told and quietly looks around the office acting as if he's gonna be in trouble.

"Relax Dolton your not in any trouble. I just want to know how's our problem doing with the situation."

"Oh, right. Well the problem wasn't successful because the enemy knew we was coming and we lost some of our men." Dolton said.

"Dammit! Tell every guard that we're on high alert and to triple the security tonight." Roman says, getting out of his seat.

"Sir, were are you going?"

"I need to check up on something. And in the mean time, I want you to check everyone because we might have a mole in our operation."

"Yes, sir I'm on it."

I will not let who ever betrayed me live to see another day, because whoever it is their gonna wish they didn't. But most of all, I don't want Asher to get hurt because of me, I will make him mine before that happens.

And I'll be damed if I let let them.

____

Hey guys! How was this update? Hoped you liked it and thank you so much for those that really like the book so far.

Anyways as always don't forget to vote and comment and add to reading list and again I'll see you guys next week... Bye 😊