[Chapt. 14] He's Soft

~ HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER ~

~ ∆ ~ ∆ ~ ∆ ~ ∆ ~ ∆ ~

~ ASHER'S POV ~

I couldn't help, but snuggle into Mr. Roman's side while it kept thundering outside. Of course, me being a grown 16 year old boy comfortable even be afraid of thunderstorms - life's not full of rainbows and unicorns, so why should this be?

I tilted my head up just to see if Mr. Roman was actually asleep, and wouldn't you know he actually was. Taking it upon myself - I decided that I should at least take a closer look at my "savior" who's currently cuddling me I'll remind you.

His features was really ... how should I say this - HOT ! Everything about him was perfect. His voice, personality, face, freaking everything about him was too much for me to handle.

" I fuxking sound like a stupid horny teenage girl .."

* Ahem * Any who, like I was saying, Mr. Roman is the a full package, and frankly I don't know why he hasnt found a wife yet? Better yet, I haven't heard much about his family much now that I think about it.

My face suddenly started to heat up like usual when I felt a hand move on my waist. Next think I know, I'm being face to face with Mr. Roman and get this - his eyes was glowing ?

"What's wrong, you can't sleep?" Mr. Roman suddenly asks me, with his husky voice that makes me weak.

Me being my goofe ball self, I couldn't form a sentence to save my life. It was so much better to admire him while he was sleeping, but not like this!

"O - oh .. III ... ummm." All I could hear was his cute laugh at me. Honestly, that just made the situation even worse for me, because he's hot - but also because his little laugh is damn cute!

" Fxck me in the ass I tell ya ' ! This man knows my weakness, and he probably doesn't even know it!"

Mr. Roman began to speak; "Asher it's okay if you're scared still, all I'm asking if it's okay if I hold you - to make you feel better, of course." He said with such care in his voice that would make any person mealt in there arms.

To say the least, I was lost for words. Since my mind couldn't function any words, my body did the talking instead.

I wrapped my arms around his large chest, putting my head on his side. Mr. Roman soon got the picture, and just laughed it off like this wasn't weird from the beginning.

"I'll take that as a yes then." He said, getting comfortable by wrapping his arms around my waist protectively I might add.

To be honest, it felt good being cuddled by Mr. Roman and I don't know why, but he would always bring a side I didn't know I had - to come out from times likes these.

"Good night, Asher." Was the last thing I heard before I was completely asleep.

~ ∆ ~ ∆ ~ Morning ~ ∆ ~ ∆ ~

~ MR. ROMAN'S POV ~

Waking up to the sounds of birds in the morning, and also having the sun shine directly in your face was pretty darn nice to say the least. But what quickly changed that thought, was seeing my adorable mate still cuddled up on me from last night.