41

Note: The first 40 chapters will be from my old account Flaireyyy hehe...I accidentally forgot my password for that account so here I am..

Chapter Forty-one

Ling Miao and Su Yuyang's interactions seemed to have returned to normal, but Ling Miao still preferred the days from before, when he didn't have to word sprint with everyone.

In Ling Miao's words, that would be: "Fuck it, I have to word sprint with the Great Authors every day, and get tortured by the Great Authors every day. Anyone who's not a masochist wouldn't be happy with this, right?"

Word sprinting had its benefits-Ling Miao's draft stockpile, which would usually run out if he didn't write for two or three days, was now more fulsome. Now, he wouldn't have a problem even if he didn't write for a week. If Su Yuyang didn't ask him to word sprint, he'd definitely rest for two or three days.

A pity. Ling Miao's wishes didn't often come true, and now Su Yuyang was knocking on his door again.

"Ling Miao, Color is organizing a word sprint. You in?" Su Yuyang asked in a somewhat unfriendly tone.

Su Yuyang's voice was sleepy, as if he'd just been woken up. Of course, the person who woke him had been Color Setting.

"What time do we start? I have two chapters I haven't uploaded." After a thought, Ling Miao added: "Yours."

Su Yuyang yawned and said, "Three o'clock. You have ten minutes. Go and prepare, and you can upload the chapters after the word sprint."

Ling Miao glanced at the time and immediately tabbled over to his own writing document.

Actually, Ling Miao didn't want to word sprint with the group. That group had a WPH of about five or six thousand words on average, which was much better than Ling Miao's speed of less than two thousand words. But if he didn't war with Color Settings and the others, he'd have to word sprint one-on-one with Su Yuyang. After thinking about it, it was much less pressure to word sprint with Color Setting and the others. So Ling Miao happily decided that as long as anyone in the group wanted to word sprint with him, he'd agree without a second thought.

Su Yuyang dragged his tired footsteps toward the bedroom. Ling Miao heard the sound of slippers hitting the ground, and as the sound gradually disappeared, Ling Miao returned his gaze to his laptop.

Whether it was because Color Setting and the others had had enough of Su Yuyang, or Su Yuyang himself didn't want to word sprint with them, Su Yuyang almost never participated in Color Setting and the others' word sprints since Ling Miao joined the group.

Ling Miao didn't notice this, but Color Setting and the others did. So when Ling Miao posted another "woof woof woof" microblog post, Haphazardly Chopping Wood finally couldn't take it any more and asked Ling Miao.

Haphazardly Chopping Wood: Xiao Miao, is something the matter with Shu-shu?

ZeroSecondsAgo: Nope.

Haphazardly Chopping Wood: Then why does he never word sprint with us any more?

ZeroSecondsAgo: Is that weird?

From Ling Miao's perspective, not word sprintring was normal. Word sprinting... looking at the 140 'woof's, Ling Miao seemed to be looking at 140 Su Yuyangs clutching their stomachs and laughing while pointing at Ling Miao.

Ling Miao was still letting his thoughts run wild when someone in the group expressed puzzlement.

Blue Lake: Do you know, he used to be the most enthusiastic in the group about word sprinting? He set up this group in the first place for word sprinting, though later its usefulness as a word sprinting group decreased.