"Dadda....",she jumped on me.

I hugged her to my heart kissing her,she was kissing my nose.

"You completed your food?"I asked.

"Daadu..say dadda..Maiia ate",she said clapping her hands.

"Ya today my Mahira ate full",my dad said.

"Mahira is a good girl,so ice cream?"I asked showing her the ice cream tub.

"Aaa...",she screamed looking at ice cream.

"Icy...icy..choco Yue",she was jumping in excitement.

"OK now Mahira will eat ice cream like a good girl",I said making her sit down on the floor.

We all sat down along with her,she was so happy after looking at ice cream.This is the best way to distract her from Bela.

But I'm sure..by end of the day she will ask for Bela.I need to do face time with Bela for her.

I already started missing her..more three days!!

"What Mahir bhai you went with your jacket on and came without it?"Yuvi asked muffling his laughter.

My dad was also trying hard not to laugh.

"It's...I..my jacket..I gave..I gave to..",this idiot is stalking me or what.

"It's OK Mahir bhai,we can understand,hope Bela takes good care of your jacket",Yuvi said laughing out loud.My dad also started laughing along with him.

"Stop laughing,my jacket,my wife,my wish",I shrugged feeding Mahira.

"Aww...aww..aww..",my dad and Yuvi were hooting.

"Haww..aww",Mahira too hooted along with them.

She don't know anything and is playing along with them now!!

All three started laughing and my face was red.

"Acha..OK,I can't win with you people",I said smiling.

We all were watching some Disney movie with Mahira.

"Dadda..mumma whey",she asked looking at the door.

"Mumma...mumma..",now she was walking around the lobby checking for Bela.

"Mahira come here",we went behind her.

"Dadda..mumma whey..mumma",she was shouting for her.

She will cry now...no..no!!

"Baby..we will go to our garden..you know daadu got new birds.We will play with them",my dad said taking her in his arms.

"Ya Mahira..daadu feeds many birds,we will play with them come",I said and we took her to our garden.

There's even a pool here,we will have a pool party tomorrow with Mahira,she will feel good.

"Dadda..kuku..",Mahira said looking at all types of birds feeding in our garden.

My mom and dad used to spend their time in garden feeding them.

"Yes Mahira see there are many kuku's,go with daadu and feed them",I said giving her to my dad.

She went with my dad to feed them.I and Yuvi were sitting looking at them.

"So finally you are in love again",Yuvi said looking at me.

"Hmm..ya I am and I'm lucky to have her",I said looking at Mahira giggling sitting on my dad's hip.

"You are so lucky to have her bhai,just don't look back at the past.You're future is with her",Yuvi said.

"I know...she deserves a lot of happiness",I said.