Chapter 28: Epilogue

Smut ahead  

Jungkook had proposed eight months after they started dating, a week later they are married in a simple courthouse ceremony. Later celebrating with their friends, they knew some thought they were taking it too fast. They knew they were in it for the long run, so why wait? Hoseok met a dance teacher in Canada when he is there for vacation. Long distance relationships suck, but they are making it work. He has never been happier, and she is planning  on moving soon, so he only has to wait a bit longer for his love to be by his side.

  Both had sold their shop choosing to pool their resources and build a shop combining both businesses. Jin to their shock had bought them a house as a wedding present, they refused at first. It is too expensive, but Jin throws a tantrum and eventually gets them to accept his gift.

  Jungkook is at Tae and Yoongi's, they have just returned from their honeymoon in China. Tae still has random thoughts about Jungkook, that's when Yoongi pulls out the photo album of them. Showing Tae their story in photo form, it doesn't take long for him to remember, and he laughs shaking his head at his own minds foolishness.

  Tae is going on and on about their trip to China when his phone beeps, pulling it out of his pocket he chokes at the image Jimin had sent him. He's completely nude reclining on their bed the message said come get some.

  They have been together for three years, the sight of Jimin's nude body still took his breath away and made him hard. He slammed his glass down on the coffee table in front of him and stood up "I need to go" Tae laughed "hopefully your dick doesn't fall off before you get home" he said gesturing to the obvious tent in his pants"fuck off" he growled heading to the door.

  Thirty minutes later he walks through their front door, ripping off his leather jacket he tosses it on the couch. He is nude by the time he walks into the bedroom. Jimin reclines on the bed            "took you long enough" Jungkook growls and grabs his hands pulling them over his head, wrapping the padded leather wrist restraints fastened to the bed frame around his wrist and buckling them "you know you're in trouble, right?" 

  Jimin's body clenched at the deep timber of his voice "I was counting on it" Jungkook gazed down at him "it's been three years and I still can't look at you like this without getting hard" Jimin grinned "I love that about you, it makes me feel sexy and desirable. Now get over here and fuck me or I'll find someone that will" Jungkook growled and grabbed his thighs roughly spreading them wide, Jimin gasped his eyes rolling in the back of his head as Jungkook slammed into him.

  He had been prepped and ready to go before sending the picture, he had learned from past mistakes that Jungkook lost his head when teased, so he had to make preparations beforehand or risk a sore ass the next morning.  

  "fuck!" he shrieked as Jungkook pounded into him harshly "can another guy fuck you this good, baby?" Jimin shook his head tears leaking from his eyes as Jungkook slammed against his prostate. His screams of pleasure echoing off the walls.

  Jungkook pulled out and released the cuffs  "head down ass up" he demanded gruffly. Jimin shuddered, his dominant side turned him on so much. He flipped over onto his knees, ass in the air upper body clutching a pillow. A loud moan burst past his lips as Jungkook slapped his ass causing the fleshy mounds to jiggle. Repeating the same process on the other cheek till his skin is fiery red, he smoothed his palms down the inflamed skin making Jimin moan. Wrapping his hand around the slim column of Jimin throat he pulled back making him do a back bend. Jimin is extremely flexible and can handle it. He slammed back into him, thrusting harshly. His husband is a master when it came down to his body, he knew every spot that would drive him crazy, he is currently bashing against his already sensitive prostate making him wail with over stimulation.

  His body is like a tightly coiled spring, Jungkook clamped his hand around his throat cutting of his oxygen. It is too much stimulation, and he comes hard. Jungkook relaxes his hand allowing him to take a breath, groaning as he feels Jimin's walls clamp tightly around him as he comes it's too much for him, and he grunts his release filling Jimin with his seed. 

  Jimin collapses onto the bed Jungkook on top of him, neither can move at the moment. Jungkook manages to rise up sliding out of Jimin, Jimin shuddered at the sensation. He flopped down next to him, pulling him onto his chest "I don't think I'll ever get use to this. I lie in bed at night and wonder how in thee hell I am so lucky to end up with someone like you. Sometimes when we're working I just stare at you thinking that beautiful man is your husband, what did I do in a past life to deserve this?" Jimin giggled pecking his lips "I love you and feel the same way. I get so angry because I denied my feelings for so long and could have lost you, thankfully I came to my senses in time."

  The beginning of their relationship is bumpy and full of twist and turns, the rest should be smooth sailing. If it isn't they have each other to lean on for the next fifty years. Jungkook would always be in love with his beautiful husband, that would never change. Jimin would always be stunned at how incredibly sexy his husband is. They both falling in love with each other all over again as they slow danced to a sweet song that reminded them of their love. A love so profound that Shakespeare would have written a sonnet about, for there is no love more tender than Jungkook's for his sweet Jimin. 

A/N: I didn't mention Namjin because I may do a spin off later and I don't want to post spoilers