Chapter 10: Protector

Hoseok whistled " was it just me or was that massive dude going to kill me for touching you?" Jimin shoved him to keep him moving " I don't know what his problem is, if I didn't want you touching me then I would have said something. He doesn't know how touchy-feely you are, I'm so used to it, it doesn't even phase me anymore. What really pisses me off-" Hoseok placed a finger on Jimin's lips " that big dude was protecting you he doesn't know me and obviously he thought I was being inappropriate so don't be mad it's sweet."

   Jimin turned his head, looking at Jungkook's shop as his heart fluttered in his chest. It really was sweet that he had been ready to beat Hoseok's ass because he was touching him " hey head back I'm going to go talk to Jungkook" Hoseok's face lit up " go get him Tiger" Jimin rolled his eyes and walked back to Jungkook's shop.

  He walked into raised voices, Namjoon is yelling at Jungkook " Namjoon, stop" Jungkook had his head down, his actions embarrassed him, he deserved Namjoon's anger. At the sound of Jimin's voice, his head jerked up in surprise " Jimin I'm sorry" Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's arm and dragged him out of the room leaving Jimin and Jungkook alone.

  Jimin walked up to Jungkook " why?" he asked Jungkook took a deep breath " I didn't like him touching you it pissed me off, he didn't have the right to grope you like a piece of meat" Jimin smiled " Hoseok is an Angel, he is very affectionate and to some people, it may look inappropriate but he means nothing by it, it's just Hoseok, but I'll admit it was sweet of you to defend me" Jungkook's heart raced Jimin is so close he could smell his sweet scent, how could he smell so good? Their eyes locked and held.

  Jungkook placed his large hand on Jimin's small waist drawing him closer till their chest bumped, Jimin eyes widened in surprise as his hands landed on his broad chest he raised up on tiptoes and kissed his cheek " thank you" he whispered then he is gone leaving a flustered Jungkook, the spot Jimin kissed still burning with the imprint of his lips on his cheek, he rubbed it grinning broadly.

Sorry it's short, but I wanted to give you one last update before I call it a night