Chapter 7: Lies

Jimin woke to the bright sun shining in his face, why the hell was his room so bright? He thought to himself as he sat up. He groaned clutching his head he remembers going to the bar with Jungkook, Yoongi, and Tae, the last thing he remembers is dancing on the bar, then doing Tequila shots.

He groaned, fuck! He knew better than to drink fucking Tequila " so you're awake" Jimin sighed as Jin walked in the room taking a seat on the side of his bed " do you remember anything that happened last night?" Jimin told him what he could remember. Jin sighed and shook his head " I told Jungkook not to let you drink Tequila but I guess he didn't care" Jimin frowned " when did you talk to Jungkook?" " last night I called your phone and he answered" Jimin is puzzled why Jungkook would ignore Jin's words " look Jimin after Jungkook brought you home his friend Tae stopped by and told me what you did" Jimin sighed " what did I do?" Jin sighed " you begged every guy at the bar to fuck you then made out with Yoongi who pushed you away so you went after Jungkook, Jungkook was pissed that you tried to touch him and almost punched you but Tae stepped in and stopped it. Tae thinks it's best that you stay away from them, he doesn't want to see you get hurt."

Jimin felt nauseous, he couldn't believe he had acted that way he was completely humiliated " Jimin, you need to accept who you are, there is nothing wrong with being gay. I hate seeing you doing this to yourself, your father is an asshole and brainwashed you into believing that being gay makes you disgusting, but it doesn't it's just who you are" Jimin threw back the covers and stood up " you're right there is nothing wrong with being gay, but I am not gay I like woman period, end of story. It was the Tequila that made me act weird, it always does. They don't need to worry I will stay far away from them from now on, I think I have humiliated myself enough in front of them." Jin shook his head he hated seeing his friend hurting, but nothing would change his mind. With a sigh, he slid off the bed " it's for the best you avoid Jungkook, you're lucky you didn't get your butt kicked for groping him. No straight guy wants another dude feeling him up. Anyway I'm going to make breakfast while you get ready." Jimin nodded heading to the bathroom.

Later that day Jimin is in his garage radio blaring the X literally the only rock station in Idaho when a hand clamped on his shoulder Jimin jumped a wrench clutched tightly in his hand, he whirled around spying Yoongi standing behind him " fuck! dude, you scared the hell out of me" Yoongi grimaced " sorry, I called your name but you didn't hear me" Jimin walked over and turned the radio down.

He wasn't happy to see Yoongi if anything he wanted him to leave as quickly as possible " what are you doing here?" Yoongi is taken aback from Jimin's cold tone, but he understood after his behavior last night, Jimin probably wanted nothing to to do with him " I know I'm the last person you want to see but I at least want to apologize for my behavior" Jimin is lost why is he apologizing ?" I don't understand why you're apologizing, I should be apologizing to you if anything" Yoongi scowled " what the hell are you talking about? You did nothing wrong. I took advantage of you while you were drunk. I stuck my tongue down your throat knowing you were straight, yeah you were being flirty but you were drunk and I had no excuse. Why do you need to apologize?" Jimin told him what Jin had told him, Yoongi growled " you're fucking kidding me none of that happened" he grabbed Jimin arm "let's go talk to Jungkook he can explain everything" Jimin jerked away " I'd rather not" Yoongi sighed " so who told Jin all this bullshit" " Tae did, he showed up a few minutes after Jungkook brought me home, which bothers me because if Jungkook was that mad about what happened why did he bring me home?"

Yoongi is livid, Tae is a great fuck but he loves to cause trouble, he gets a kick out of it and it looks like he had a new victim, Jimin" look all that is shit, just come to the shop and talk to Jungkook, I promise he is not mad, actually he is worried about you" Jimin frowned " why would he be worried about me?" Yoongi shrugged " it's Jungkook, I know he said something about puking in your sleep and choking to death on your own vomit" Jimin laughed " you promise none of that happened" Yoongi nodded " I kissed you, but that's it you never asked anyone to fuck you. Now come talk to Jungkook. Jimin tossed the wrench aside " ok, let's talk to Jungkook."

Does this count as a double update 🤣 it's 4:23 am I'm off to bed