Chapter 3: Kiss Me

Jimin didn't see where he is going and crashed into Jin, landing on his ass with a groan " I almost dropped the cookies ass hat" Jimin crawled to his feet " I'm fine thanks for asking" Jin rolled his eyes " you landed on your butt there is plenty of cushion, I knew you were fine" Jimin punched him in the shoulder " rude! my butt is not that big" Jin scoffed " and my shoulders are narrow" Jimin laughed " ok, point taken" " I need to take this inside come with me" Jimin sighed, he didn't want to go back in there and risk seeing Jungkook again but he couldn't make Jin go in there alone knowing how shy and nervous he gets around strangers " ok, let's make it quick" Jin nodded as Jimin opened the door.

  Jimin walked in eyes immediately drawn down the hallway were he knew Jungkook is, he shook his head swinging around to crash into a small figure a pale fist shot out clutching his t-shirt sending them both off-balance. They crashed to the floor Jimin on top of an equally shocked Yoongi. It took Jimin's mind a moment to register that his lips are pressed to the ones below him, and just for a moment he thinks how soft they are before jerking away.

  Jin and Namjoon stared at them in shock, while Jungkook hearing the thud came out of his office to see Jimin on top of Yoongi kissing him " what the fuck" he snaps not liking what he is seeing. Jimin quickly climbs to his feet " dude, I am sorry are you ok" he reaches out a hand to help Yoongi up. Yoongi takes the offered hand and climbs to his feet " ya I'm fine, sorry I pulled you down with me" Jimin shrugged " it's fine I ate shit outside a few minutes ago because I wasn't paying attention" " he landed on the only part of his body that is fat so he is fine" Namjoon snorted knowing Jin is talking about Jimin's ass. 

  Jin turned to shove the platter of cookies into Namjoon's broad chest " I made these for you" he almost whispered face turning pink. Namjoon took the platter staring at the handsome man with the most kissable lips he has ever seen, what! did he just think that? Jin blushed harder        " thank you" Namjoon stared at him in confusion " what did I say?" Jin smiled his eyes sparkling   " that is have the most kissable lips" it is Namjoon's turn to blush " shit! I didn't mean to say that out loud" Jin giggled " dinner is almost done, are you all coming for dinner" Yoongi immediately responded " of course we are" Jungkook rolled his eyes glancing at the expression on Jimin's face, he knew Jimin had deliberately not invited them over. 

  Jimin is probably as uncomfortable as he himself felt after what had happened earlier, but seriously it was just a brush of the fingers, not a big deal, right?

Jungkook locked up the shop and followed Jimin next door they walked side by side but Jimin never once glanced in his direction, for some reason this really bothered him so he decided to try to start some conversation " so what are your plans for opening day?" Jimin remained quiet for a moment and Jungkook wasn't sure if he would respond, but he finally spoke " I'm offering free brake checks and we're passing out free burgers and cups of soda, plus Jin is going to bake a bunch of treats, hey what is the name of your receptionist? I never had a chance to ask" Jungkook scowled " you mean the one you kissed? why don't you ask him" Jimin stopped walking looking up at Jungkook " I did not kiss him our lips smacked together because I fell on him" he didn't know why but it is important to him that Jungkookunderstand he didn't kiss the pale guy deliberately " Yoongi is bi, how do I know that you weren't so hot for him you pushed him to the floor and kissed him?" Jimin laughed " because I didn't do that to you" Jungkook inhaled sharply so he felt, it too.

  He grabbed the front of Jimin's shirt hauling him closer, slamming his lips to his perfect full pink ones. Jimin moaned into the kiss sinking his fingers into Jungkook thick black hair. His lips felt like silk against his and he wanted more, as Jungkook licked across the seam of his lips he opened letting him slide his tongue inside, dominating him.