Chapter 4: Dream Lover

Jimin jerked awake from his dream, his body covered in sweat and sighed at the raging boner he now had, from the dream he just had awoken from. He tossed the covers back, if he is this hard from just dreaming of Jungkook kissing him, he wondered what would happen if he actually did. He grimaced at his own thoughts. He did not want Jungkook to kiss him, he is not gay. He walked to the bathroom jumping into the shower to take care of his erection, he did not think of Jungkook on his knees worshipping his cock as he jerked himself off. 

  After finishing in the shower he headed to the kitchen by the smell Jin is already baking " good morning"Jin smiled " wow! Your up early" Jimin poured himself a cup of coffee " I had a disturbing dream about Jungkook" Jin snorted " were you the top or the bottom" Jimin sighed   " he was dominating me and it was so hot" Jin's eyes widened in surprise " wait, you're serious? oh my god, are you attracted to him" Jimin sighed and told him about the incident that occurred yesterday " so he brushed your jaw and you liked it? are you seriously questioning your sexuality?"  Jimin shook his head " of course not, I'm just trying to figure out why I'm reacting this way. I'm straight so why would I react to a guy like that?" Jin sighed " Jimin, it's ok to be bi or gay no one would judge you. You accidentally kissed Yoongi, how did that feel?" Jimin laughed shaking his head " it wasn't bad honestly his lips were really soft. I get hit on all the time by men and I easily just brush it off, why is Jungkook so different? I mean he's straight for god sake."

  Jin patted his shoulder " I knew I was gay from an early age, so I don't know what you're going through, but a lot of people find out later in life they are gay because they find the one. Maybe Jungkook is the one" Jimin shook his head " I'm not gay, I think it's for the best to just ignore Jungkook and this will all go away" Jin sighed shaking his head " Jimin running away is not going to make this go away" Jimin shrugged " it has too" he says turning and walking away leaving a sad-faced Jin behind.

  Jungkook and Yoongi are standing outside smoking a cigarette in front of the shop when they see the garage door of Jimin's shop open, and he drives his car out " wow he is up early" Yoongi notes. Jungkook nods in agreement, maybe he spent a restless night sleeping too because he hadn't slept but a few hours. He couldn't get Jimin out of his mind " it's opening day so he has a lot to do" he stated, but Yoongi is no longer by his side, he is across the street talking to Jimin. Jungkook frowns watching Jimin laugh at something Yoongi said, stomping the cigarette out under the heel of his black motorcycle boots, he heads towards Jimin.

  Jimin sees the figure dressed in black heading in his direction, panicking he says " Jin needs me" and turns to hurry back inside. Jungkook frowns watching Jimin disappear back into his shop " he agreed to go have drinks with me" Yoongi says after jogging over to his side " you might want to get out of the middle of the road" Jungkook walks back to his shop Yoongi shadowing him " you know he's straight?" Yoongi grinned " I do but he kissed me, sure it was an accident but the feeling of his lips haunt me, so I'm willing to get my ass beat for another taste" Jungkook ran his finger through his hair in frustration " where are you taking him anyway?" Yoongi grinned " Loco, of course," Jungkook laughed "you're taking someone that looks like that to a biker bar, are you fucking stupid?" Yoongi shot him a glare " dude we go there all the time, why the fuck is it such a big deal to take Jimin? He's a grease monkey too, so the guys will love him" Jungkook had a bad feeling in the pit of his stomach. 

  Opening day is a success for Jimin. He and the rest of his crew are busy in the pits checking breaks and replacing a few, doing oil and filter changes, etc. Jin had many offers from people owning restaurants wanting him to come work for them,  but he turned them all down. Jimin is kept busy and doesn't have time to think about the black-haired man next door. Customers had tapered off so Jimin decides to step out of the garage and have a smoke, he immediately spies the tall dark-haired figure leaning against his shop across the street, he sighs and turns his back against the wind to light his smoke. When he turns back around he jumps, Jungkook grins             " sorry, I didn't mean to startle you, so how was opening day? you seemed pretty busy" Jimin sighed " it was fine. I need to go I have shit to do" Jimin stomped out his verily smoked cigarette and headed back to his garage.

  Jungkook watched him walk away his tone had been so cold he felt like maybe he had done something wrong " Jimin" he called out softly. It took every ounce of strength Jimin had to not turn as he called his name softly, his restraint snapped and he turned seeing Jungkook slumped figure, head downcast staring at the ground "  look, I'm sorry it's been a long day and I'm tired, why don't you come with Yoongi and I later and have a drink" Jimin immediately wanted to punch himself in the face after the words left his mouth, but it is too late to take them back and the way Jungkook's face had lit up he couldn't bear to wipe it away " we're meeting at seven outside your shop so be ready" Jungkook nodded " ok, see you later" Jungkook jogged back to his shop a new lightness to his step and the biggest smile on his face.