"Great. Are there any other family secrets you failed to mention?" Vanya asked as she entered her car.

"A boatload, Vanya, which I don't have the luxury of sharing them with the-" Five stopped himself once she closed the door. He knocked on the window of the car, trying to be polite and for her to listen to him. Vanya started to roll down the window. "The clock is ticking on doomsday." Five said. "Just tell me that when I need you, you'll be ready."

"I can't help you, Five." Vanya said. "I don't even know who I am."

I decided to stay out of the conversation and watch from a distance.

"You're our sister." Five said. The engine of the car started. "And a member of the Umbrella Academy. Like it or not, that's who you are."

"Look, that's who I was, okay? New timeline, new me." Vanya started to drive off in the car.

"No, that's not how it work-" Five tried to say but she was already off.

Five sighed and we both looked back up to the hole in the brick building to see Luther flipping us off. Five started to walk away.

"Wonder if it's too late to be un-adopted." Five questioned to himself.

I walked right behind him.

"Sadly I think it is." I whispered to myself. "What are we going to do now?" I asked to Five.

Five stopped in his tracks looked right at me, walking closer to me.

"What do you mean we?" Five yelled at me.

I looked at him in shock. "Wait, what?"

"You were once just another person for me to watch after but now you are trying to get in my way of actually doing what's right." Five said.

"If you knew how they actually felt of worrying about other people, maybe you would actually understand!" I yelled at him. "You have no idea about how much can happen in a month."

Five clenched his jaw.

"They are all going to be dead in the next couple of days." Five said. "I'm everything I can do, to help!"

"To help?" I yelled. "You're not helping anyone."

"Do you really think that you can just randomly come here and tell me what to do?" Five yelled.

"Yes, if it's stupid. I think I deserve at least some say in this all." I yelled.

Five was done. He teleported away and left me there. I was so upset with him. I went over and sat down on the sidewalk.

I curled up into a ball and put my hands on my face. I felt like I did when I first came here, alone and afraid. I tried my best not to cry but I couldn't help it. After a couple of minutes I could hear someone walking towards me and sit next to me. I looked up to see Luther, I got rid of the tears that were streaming down my face and looked at him.

"Are you alright?" Luther asked.

"Oh, yeah, just allergy's." I lied.

"I watched you and Five fight, I know it's not allergy's." Luther said.

I just sat there. I had no response to that.

"What's your name?" Luther asked me.

"Y/N."

"I'm Luther."

"I know." I said. "I heard about all you guys."

"I'm guessing Five did." Luther said.

"No actually." I said. "I'm technically also one of the kids with powers but I was brought back here due to some issues with commission."

Luther's eyes went wide.

"You must have been young." Luther said.

"No, I'm a shapeshifter." I said. "I'm actually 38 years old."

"Oh, well that explains things." Luther said.

"Yeah, I'm sorry about Allison by the way."  I said.

"Wait, how do you know about that?" Luther asked.

"I can mind read and with you feeling so weak during your fight, I was able to read what you were thinking really well." I said.

"Oh.. wow." That's all Luther could say. We sat there in silence for a couple of seconds. "Are you hungry?" Luther asked me.

"Yeah, I really am." I admitted.

"I know a perfect place."

(AU: Hey everyone, I just wanted to say, thank you for over 500 reads and over 50 votes. I never expected that many readers and all I can do is say THANK YOU! haha! I'll be updating as soon as possible. Also I did want to warn you that once school starts I might not be able to post very frequently but this is also really relaxing to me so that's good and it might be a good idea for me when I'm stressed. Thank you all for the support and I hope that you enjoy what I have planned for the future of this story. If you have any suggestions, I'm willing to take them. Anyways, goodbye and have a good day/night:).

Five x Reader ~ The Umbrella Academy (Season 2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें