{12} Ability: Play Room

プレイルーム

When the trio made it to the elevator they came from and Zack started kicking and hitting the mental part of it with his scythe, trying to get it open. (Y/N) just stood next to Rachel as she watched. Zack suddenly stopped frustrated and yelled, "There's no trigger, damn it!!!" He turned around and yelled at both of them. "Hey! Don't just stand there! Do something!"

Rachel pointed at the body of water the was next to them and said, "I want you to look in there."

(Y/N) nodded and pointed with her. "What! You're telling me to get in the water?" Zack asked, confused, and angry. 'No, she's telling you to take a bath-' (Y/N) thoughts were interrupted by Rachel. "If you don't want to, you don't have to." Rachel said.

The trio stood in silence for a few seconds before Zack finally said something, "I never said I wouldn't" (Y/N) and Rachel watched as Zack entered the water and walked towards the middle. Rachel suddenly asked something "Hey, are you really gonna kill us?"

Zack stopped walking and turned back to respond to her question" I said I'd kill you once we get out of here!" He said angrily.  (Y/N) and Rachel both had a look of suspicion after what he said. Zack noticed and said, " If you wanna die, kill yourself!"

"Suicide is bad," "I've tried but luck is never on my side!" (Y/N) and Rachel  Both responded. Zack only acknowledged Rachel's response "Huh? Why?" 'Bitch' (Y/N) thought. Rachel thought about it for a few seconds "Because....God said so?" She said as if she were asking a question. 'If there was a god, life would be so much better' (Y/N) thought.

"Why are you asking me?" Zack told her. "I'm not sure why, but if God says so it must be true." Rachel said. 'Girl what church did you go to?-' (Y/N) thought. "God? Huh? Then at least put some effort into getting me to kill you." Zack told her as he turned his body back around.

"What should we do?" Rachel asked. "Make a face that'll make me want to kill you." Zack quickly responded. (Y/N) remembered what Zack said earlier. (Y/N) zoned out while Zack and Rachel continued to talk, and only came back to earth when she heard Zack yell " Just smile, damn it!"

(Y/N) looked at Rachel for a few seconds before she turned to Zack and let out a big bright smile. She along with Rachel had a smile on their faces but to Zack, it didn't seem genuine. Zack turned to (Y/N) and blushed when he saw her smile, though you couldn't see it and he knew it wasn't genuine.

Zack turned back to Rachel," Your eyes are dead," He turned around and continued walking. '"What a waste of time that was"' Both Zack said and (Y/N) thought.

Zack suddenly hit something, "Don't move from that spot" (Y/N) said, "DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Zack yelled at her, while (Y/N) glared making more aggressive.

"Move your own ass already!" Zack yelled at (Y/N) and Rachel. "This shit feels all cold and gross!"

"Go Ray, be careful okay!" (Y/N) yelled out to Rachel as she walked away, once again pulling out her earphones and the small device. (Y/N) watched Zack struggling in the water. "Achoo!" Zack sneezed as he was shivering in the freezing water. "Bless you" (Y/N) muttered. "Okay! That's long enough" Zack yelled out as he walked out of the water.

Zack picked (Y/N) up by her trench coat as she was sitting down. He dragged her as she just slid on the floor with her earphones in her ears. Zack walked while dragging (Y/N) until they got back to the gravestone site. He let go of (Y/N) and placed her next to Rachel's destroyed grave as he paced around the room.

A few minutes went by as Zack started to get more agitated. "What's taking that little  bitch so long?!" Zack yelled out as he continued to pace around the room. Zack stopped "She didn't run away, did she?" He turned to look at (Y/N) who still had her earphones on, "Nah, probably not. It's so hard to kill someone with such a boring look on their face. " He said as he looked around.

Zack looked at (Y/N) as she looked up to look back at him, "Of course, if her eyes hadn't looked so dead earlier, that face wouldn't have been too bad." He smirked at the end of his sentence. Zack walked up to (Y/N) and made her look him in the eyes by grabbing her by the face, "And you can only smile like that to me and only me, you got it!" Zack said as he leaned in. (Y/N)'s eyes widen as Zack's lips were so close to hers and out of instinct she shut her eyes.

Just as his lips were about to touch hers the light went out.

Zack pulled back in confusion "Huh?" Both (Y/N) and Zack heard something that caught them off guard, a child's giggle. "You grave destroyers.." A child's voice could be heard across the room. (Y/N) stood up and patted herself as she walked towards Zack. "Tch" Zack removed his scythe off his shoulder as a child came into view.

(Y/N) took out a piece of paper and wrote something on it with a pen she found in her coat once she finished she put the pen back into her coat. (Y/N) walked up to Zack and placed the piece of paper in his sweater pocket, making sure he knew she put something in there. Zack acknowledged it and thought nothing of it. The child took out a shovel making it dent the ground, as both adults got ready to fight, one ready to kill and the other to use their ability. "Hello, Zack and (Y/N)" The child said.

In front of (Y/N) and Zack stood a child that wore a plain red scarf around his neck and a pair of gray-blue denim dungarees with a plain white T-shirt underneath and had a round mask around the same color as (Y/N)'s coat.

Zack spits out his saliva, "You little shit" Zack cursed out at the child, while (Y/N) chucked. "I went through the trouble of making both graves, why would you destroy it? Are you crazy?" The child mockingly said. "Thank you but I didn't want it since I'm planning on dying to next to my brother." (Y/N) told the child. "It's a pretty shabby grave, for all the trouble you went through," Zack told him as he chuckled.

" I was in a hurry. We can keep the same gravestone for you though, right?" The kid started walking away. "It's a perfect match for him" Those words only got Zack more irritated, "I'm going to put you in a grave first, Brat!" Zack said getting ready to swing his scythe as he took a few steps forward only to be stopped by the voice of the woman he caught feeling for.

"ABILITY:

PLAY ROOM!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~