{8}Zack, my name's Zack.

Once the elevator doors were shut, the man grabbing (Y/N) by her hair said "Once I kill you I'll go look for that Twarp!!" The man pulled her hair tighter making her hands make their way towards his hands. Once one of her hands made it towards his hand, she used her other hand to push herself off the ground and onto her knees. (Y/N)'s other hand then made itself towards his hand, grabbed it, and threw him off. " I hate using the helpless victim card but... I had no choice!" She said as she threw him over her shoulder.

 " Ughhh

" Ughhh.." The man moaned as he hit the ground. (Y/N) took this as a chance, picked up her scissor blade, and started running towards him. She swung her blade at him, the man moved out of the way just in time for the blade to miss him. "You're not touching Rachel" (Y/N) said glaring at the man," Or I'll kill you!"

The man suddenly started laughing, slowly picking himself up from the ground. "You? YOU KILL ME?!!" The man's laughter got louder and louder making (Y/N) even angrier. "I WOULD LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY!!" With that, the man ran towards (Y/N). (Y/N) raised her blade and looked for an opened. 'His stomach, he doesn't cover his stomach!' She came up with a plan and struck.

(Y/N) swung her Scissor Blade, like she was playing baseball, towards his stomach.

  "ARRRGHHHHHHH" The man flew back clutching his stomach in pain

"ARRRGHHHHHHH" The man flew back clutching his stomach in pain. (Y/N) began walked over to him, once she got there she stepped on him. "You're lucky I used the back of my blade."

"Get the hell off me!!" the man cried as he tried to get (Y/N)'s leg off him, he looked up and caught a glimpse up of (Y/N)'s skirt. Instantly his face turned red making (Y/N) confused. "Hm?" She then realized she also got flustered. Being flustered she began stomping on the man.

"UGH IM SORRY OKAY IT WAS ACCIDENT!!" The man responded angrily. (Y/N) stopped stomping on him, calming down and asked him "yeah yeah whatever. Why are you here anyway?"

"He said I could kill anyway who entered the place, that's good enough for me." The man slowly sat up. " Don't you wanna leave this place? I'm guessing you don't kill a lot of people here and it must be boring." (Y/N) said while taking her leg off him. The man only shrugged. "We're not allowed to leave."

"Alright get up we're leaving this hell hole." (Y/N) told the man, putting her scissor blade away.

"Woah

"Woah." The man said in amazement. (Y/N) turned back at him with stars in her eyes " Right! I made it myself!!" She said proudly.

"Anyway, what's your name?" she asked the man. The man slowly standing responded with "Zack, My name's Zack." Looking up to him she gave him a soft smile " Well Zach, my name's (Y/N), (Y/N) Dazai!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Words 602)

(Sorry I can't do fighting scenes)