{1}Prologue

A beautiful young girl was standing in front of a river with sakura trees around. The wind was blowing making her hair get her face making her pin her bangs to the side. She was wearing a long sand-colored trench coat, the belt of which she leaves untied. Under it is a black vest over a striped dress shirt that is light blue in hue which she wears with a Black skirt and black sneakers. Her (H/C) hair was let down as it flowed in the wind.

That young girl's name was (Y/N).

{Earlier that day}

  "America huh?" The young girl smirked, as her boss told her where she was headed for her next mission.

  "Yes, you'll be there for 3 days , every thing you need to know is in this folder" A Silver haired man, wearing a traditional yukata under a black Haori.

The young girl nodded and gave him a smile" okay mr president! I'll be leaving now!" She turned a skipped away.

"Oh my dear twin! Where are you head now?" A young man identical to (Y/N) walked over and hugged her. Though he was taller by 6 inches.

"Osamu! I'm headed of to America!" (Y/N) said with a smug smile on her face. The man stared in disbelief.  He couldn't bare to be far away from his sister, she was his everything.

"I'll come with! I can't let my little sister all alone!" The man pulled away to look her in the face, before pulling her back into a tight hug. "Osamuu! We're the same age, and plus I'll be back soon." She replied as she struggled to get her brother off her.

The man now known as Osamu, was pulled off (Y/N) before he got the chance to speak again. "DAZAI!!! STOP INTERFERING WITH WORK!" A Blond haired man yelled at the man.  "I'll be going now!" (Y/N) said as she skipped out of the room while her twin brother was being yelled at by their co-worker. Before she walked out the room by patted a co-worked head " Bye Bye Atsushi! See ya soon!" The boy named Atsushi looked up at his mentor leaving before waving goodbye "Be safe" he quickly said as she closed the door.