{2}I made it? Damn.

(Y/N) Was staring at the river in front of her as she thought this could be her chance of ending her life right then and now.  She thought to give it a try, after all she finished her mission. As she took a step backward she threw herself into the river and hopped it would kill her right then and there. As her vision started to blur, she saw a glint of blonde hair and she felt her body being dragged. Just as she was blacking out she felt herself breathing as she sat up faster than the speed of light. Unknown to her a little girl was staring at her with a concerned look about to ask her if she was okay.

  Just as the child was about to ask, (Y/N) said out loud in an annoyed voice, " I made it?"  The young girl was staring at her in confusion as to why she was annoyed. As (Y/N) then harshly whispered "damn!!"

   Startled the young girl visibly flinched, and asked " A-are you okay? I saw you floating in the river!" As the young girl rushed up to help (Y/N) she saw that her entire body was cover bandages, the only parts that weren't covered in bandages were her hands and her face.

  "Yeah I'm fine kid, sorry to bother you there, you see I was trying to kill myself" (Y/N) said, with an unamused look on her face.

It took the young girl a few seconds to process what she was told before it clicked "EEEEHHHHH" She screamed out of surprise, as she screamed (Y/N) covered her ears with an annoyed look on her face.

  "Yeah what's so bad about it, I just want to end my life quickly and without bothering anyone" (Y/N) paused to think the continued " But I did bother you, so tell me kid what's your name?" (Y/N) Asked with an intrigued look on her face.   

   As the young girl looks up to (Y/N) her blue eyes glistened for a few seconds before saying " My name is Rachel................

                    Rachel Gardner!"

{Bonus!}

4 days after (Y/N) left

"Ranpo! Please find my sister!!" Dazai plead to his co-worker. Ranpo stared at his co-worker. "What's in it for me?" He asked

"Here all the candy Kunikida's wallet could buy!" Osamu said as he pulled out a bucket of all different types of candy. "Deal"

"MY WHAT"