{11} Another floor?

Hold on tight, this chapter is a long one!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  別のフロア?

Both girls continued walking back to see Zack staring at the door in confusion "huh?" (Y/N) and Rachel walked behind Zack and waited for him to turn around. When he did, Zack asked (Y/N) "Did you do that?"

(Y/N) nodded " A thank you would be nice." Zack ignored her and asked, "How?"

"I used the key in the doctor's pocket to turn on the elevator" (Y/N) replied. Zack fully turned around to face her and let out a laugh, "I get it! You're pretty smart, aren't ya!" He praised the girl. Suddenly he got up close to Rachel's face, too close for (Y/N) comfort, "You asked me to kill you earlier, right?"

A few seconds passed by and Rachel responded "I did", (Y/N), who was behind her, nodded. "Well, I'm dumb.." 'Already knew that' " So you're both gonna help me out of here," Zack said, coming closer to (Y/N). "Once we get out, she might make a better face and you'll be mine, right?"

The last part flustered (Y/N) but she responded anyway, "does that mean you'll kill yourself with me!" She stated, with excitement in her voice. Zack ignored her and continued," And once she makes a better face," Zack pulled away from (Y/N) and swung his scythe at Rachel, which took (Y/N) by surprise. "I'll kill her"

"Wait really" "Really?" Both Rachel and (Y/N) asked at the same time.

"Sure, as long as you do your job right," Zack told them both. "Sure." "Okay," Rachel and (Y/N) replied.

"And don't get all hyper, whenever I see someone who's acting really happy..." He stopped and made a scary face. " I can't resist killing them"

After hearing that (Y/N) smiled and laughed trying to get Zack to kill right there, but Zack ignored her. "But I guess I won't have to worry about you, considering those dead eyes of yours," He told Rachel as he walked into the elevator.

Before fully being inside the elevator, Zack asked" What's your name?" Rachel stared at him for a few seconds "My name is Rachel Gardner". (Y/N) walk up to Rachel to hold her hand, "You already know my name" She told him.

Zack hm' ed before fully turning around, putting his scythe on his shoulder, "I'm Zack " He told them. "Well, let's get out of this hellhole." (Y/N) Said as she walked behind Zack, witch Rachel following Zack who was already inside the elevator.

As they were in the elevator, Zack tried to start a conversation with them. "Was the guy on the last floor a friend of yours?" Zack asked, but no one answered. "Tch, Ignoring me, huh?"

"What about you?" (Y/N) asked. Zack turned around with a confused look, "Huh?". "You called him by what seemed his name." She replied as she looked at him with cold eyes.  "Huh? Did I? I don't even remember" He told (Y/N) causing her to facepalm.

Once the elevator door opened, Zack was the first one to step out. "Let's go," He told the girl as he kept walking. Once both girls stepped out, (Y/N) looked around and saw a concrete path and its sides had water. "Another floor. " (Y/N) said, stated . She kept walking with Rachel next to her when Rachel suddenly stopped and stared at the water.

"There's something in the water" Rachel Said. "huh?" "What? You think there's something in it?" (Y/N) and Zack said. Zack turned half of his body to face them, " Come on, let's get moving." Rachel ignored him and asked, " Do you know this building well?" While staring at the water before finally facing him.