{5}Yes, the moon sure is pretty

( Feel free to start the music now!)

Sorry but this chapter is shorter than the others!

(A/N): Sorry this took to long! I haven't had much time since school is starting back up! My schedule will continue to be a Little Rocky so please bear with me! Thank you for being patient! <3

          "Evil expects evil from others" - Dazai Osamu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A groan came from (Y/N) mouth as she sat up and rubbed her eyes, once she did a royal blue color hit her eyes. She looked up to where it came from and gasped. Next to her is a bring window where she could see the big bright moon.

 She then looked away from the moon and tried to remember what happened before she blacked out

She then looked away from the moon and tried to remember what happened before she blacked out. Slowly remembering what happened, once she fully remembers what had happened she stood up and look around desperately looking for Rachel. "Rachel?" (Y/N) called out to her.

(Y/N) looked to her right and saw a door that was opened and ran up to it once again calling out to Rachel. As she stepped out of the room she heard a soft yes coming from to her right and saw Rachel standing there looking at the moon. Once (Y/N) saw her she waited until Rachel walked towards her.

  "What is this Rachel" was the first thing (Y/N) told Rachel. Rachel then look up to (Y/N) "I don't know..

  (Y/N), scanned around the room , she then looked at the window that was behind Rachel and look at the big blue moon. Rachel copied her action and said, " The moon is so pretty and blue".

(Y/N) stared into the moon deeply, her eyes darkening as the clouds began moving infringe of it" Yes, the moon sure is pretty"

  (Y/N) stared at the moon as she remembered when she met Atsushi, as she remembered she thought 'I have to get out of her at all cost' she look down at Rachel, her eyes holding no sympathy or compassion, ' even if I have to use the girl'