{3}Dazai? Strange name

堕罪,だざい

   After the Ratchel told (Y/N) her name she asked " What's your name, lady?" (Y/N) look down on the 5'1 child in front of her. "Hmm? Well, chibi-chan" Rachel interrupted her and said "my name is Rachel" with an unamused look. (Y/N) Ignored her and continued, "my name is (Y/N) Dazai!" With a smile on her face. 

  Rachel thought for a while and said "Dazai? Strange name." (Y/N) stared at her for a while, and started to hum in agreement "I guess I mean it does mean 'corruption ' but it does suit me and my brother" near the end of her sentence her smile slowly faded.

  "You have a brother?" Rachel asked, with a confused look on her face. (Y/N) , still frowning, nodded, "Yeah He's an amazing twin brother ." (Y/N)'s hands made their way up to her bangs, where her moon shaped pin was."He gave this to me when we left a very bad place."

  "I'm pretty sure  it was 2 years ago! Yeah it was!" As she had made her hand into a fist and pounded it into her hand.

  "Umm" Rachel pulled on (Y/N)'s coat with a confused look on her face. (Y/N) look down at the young girl " what's up kid?" She asked. "Well um if you don't mind me asking, how old are you?" Rachel asked.

   (Y/N) gave Rachel a closed-eyed smile and responded with " I don't mind at all kid, I'm 21, How about you, kid?" Rachel was taken back with how young she was and with all the nicknames she been given in a short amount of time and quickly responded with " I'm 13 I'll be 14 on June 10!" (Y/N) laughed as soon as she heard that. "Alright you'll be 14 in a few days, that's nice to know"

  As soon as Rachel counted the days for her birthday to come on her fingers she then nodded. (Y/N) stared at Rachel with a smile on her face but then realized she became attached "Shit" (Y/N) cursed under her breath. 'Kunikida's gonna get mad at me if I bring another kid back' she thought.

 'Kunikida's gonna get mad at me if I bring another kid back' she thought