{9}Double suicide?!

(Y/N) pulled her hand out of her skirt pocket and reached it towards him. Zack just stared and her hand in confusion. "D-Do you not know what a handshake is? " (Y/N) asked zack, with a surprised tone. The 6'1 man just shook his head.

"Oh, you poor thing" (Y/N) said as she teased putting her hand back into her pockets and turned to walk towards the Elevator. "Come on, Let's go"

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!" Zack yelled at the women. "Well, then you can stay here." She told him, Stepping inside the Elevator and pressing the 'UP' button. Zack started running towards the Elevator, seeing that it was closing, only to make it in on time. (Y/N) Sat down as Zack crouched down, holding his scythe with one hand.

(Y/N) feeling bored started singing what came to mind " you can't do a double suicide alone~~" After the word left her mouth, Zack tapped her shoulder with his Scythe, "Hey dumbass we're here." Slowly standing up, Zack took off running when the Elevator doors opened leaving (Y/N) confused. "With two, you can Double-suicide... Double suicide" (Y/N) sang as she stood up off the ground and began walking towards where Zack went.

She then remembered Rachel was supposed to be on this floor, "That bitch!" She screamed and started running. "why is this place so big?!" (Y/N) whispered to herself . (Y/N) then came into a room only to run into Zack's back.

"Ouchie" Zack ignored (Y/N) and made his way towards Rachel, who was laying on a metal table. (Y/N) looked around the rooming trying to catch her breath, she looked down and saw a man bleeding out. she crouched down and poked him " Ew." She said.

(Y/N) looked up about to say something to zack only to see him swing his scythe towards Rachel's neck. She stared coldly as Zack stopped his scythe on his own. "eh?" Zack looked down at Rachel, wondering why she didn't flinch. (Y/N) curiously walked to Zack, putting her hands on his should to get a better view of Rachel.

"Boring! what kind of face is that?? Do you even give a damn that I'm about to rip your guts out?" Zack started at Rachel a little longer and then looked down at (Y/N) and pushed her off him. "Owie" Once again Zack Ignored (Y/N) and continued " Look, you little weirdo I'm a grown-ass man you understand? I'm not the type of guy that gets his jolly out of cutting up dolls" Suddenly bells rang, scaring the crap out (Y/N), who was still on the floor, and startling Zack as he looked up in confusion.

"A floor b6 resident has attacked a resident of floor 65. Since this violated the rules the traitor is now a sacrifice,"

"Huh?" Zack said confused, swinging his scythe over his shoulder." Is this some kind of joke?" (Y/N) started standing up and began walking towards Rachel. "Guess I should make tracks," Zack grumbled as he jogged out of the room. (Y/N) poked Rachel's cheek " You look dead"

Rachel stood up catching (Y/N) by surprise. Rachel looked down at (Y/N) with cold blue eyes and said "Now I know I shouldn't be alive," (Y/N) asked, " You good?" Rachel nodded and started at (Y/N) if what looked like a confused expression. "OH! You're probably wondering how I lived right!" (Y/N) told her with a proud look on her face as Rachel nodded. Leaning into her face, Rachel felt a chilling feeling on her skin as the piercing eyes of older girl shook her to the very core. "You'll know soon enough." (Y/N) said before giving her a smile backing away.

"Anyway Ray , let's get the hell out of here!" (Y/N) threw her hands up in the air as she said that. Rachel shook her head, hopped off the metal table, and began walking to where Zack went. (Y/N) just stared at her confused until she left the room. (Y/N) remembered Zack left that way and began speed walking to catch up with Rachel. Once she did, she continued walking a few inches behind Rachel. They knew they were close to Zack when they heard loud metal banging. There he was kicking a metal like wall.

"WHY WON'T IT OPEN!!" Zack stopped kicking the wall and started at it. "Now what do I do?" By this point, Rachel and (Y/N) were right behind him. Zack heard their footsteps and turned around. "What the hell are you doing, just waltzing up like that?" Zack stared down at the two girls in front of him. ' Shut the hell up you give me a headache. '(Y/N) thought.

"Actually. Can I ask you a favor?" Both Zack and (Y/N) stared at Rachel confused. "What?" Zack aggressively said. Rachel put her hand together as if she was praying.

"Well, sir" Rached stopped for a few seconds and look up to him with the same cold eyes she gave (Y/N).

"If you would, please kill me"

(Y/N) quickly turned to Rachel, grabbed her hands, making Rachel look at her. (Y/N) stared at Rachel with stars in her eyes and said" Rachel!Double suicide?! "

 (Y/N) stared at Rachel with stars in her eyes and said" Rachel!Double suicide?! "

Bonus:

"Ranpo! Have you found her yet?" Dazai asked, normally he would know were she was in no time but he was just too worried to figure it out.
"Yes! She's still in America" Ranpo exclaimed bitting into his lollipop. He too was worried, he view her like a little sister,he would rather die then to know she's been hurt.

"Alright then, Dazai, Kunikida, Atsushi, head over to America"

"YES/alright/ thank you, Mr president!" The three exclaimed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~