{7}Go Rachel

"One" Seeing the girls getting farther away, the man started to chase them with a crazy grin on his face. He soon started to let out his high pitch laugh.

"Don't stop running Rachel!" (Y/N) said as she kept pulling on Rachel's arm as they were running away from the man. Rachel didn't say anything but look back constantly seeking as the man was getting closer. They soon made a left turn and found a door, (Y/N) wasting no time opened the door and pulled Rachel inside quickly closing the door soon after.

Looking around to find a place to hide (Y/N)'s eyes caught two metal boxes in a corner and ushered Rachel to get inside as she got in the other one. "Be quiet okay!" (Y/N) whispered-yelled. Rachel nodded and got inside the box, (Y/n) soon after.

A few seconds later a loud bang was heard toward the door followed by a laugh. (Y/N) knew it was that man from earlier and only pushed her back into the corner of the box. Soon the door could be heard thrown open and footsteps could be heard walking around. (Y/N) in her box stayed calm, while Rachel was shaking with fear to scared to move.

"Where are you, little bitches?!" The man said, he's eyes soon looked at a box in the corner. "We playing hide and seek now?" The man lifted his leg and put it on the box he was eyeing earlier. "Come out here so I can kill both of you!"

"Yeah, I guess I wouldn't come out either" A small giggle came out of his mouth after he said that. 'I would come out though.' (Y/N) thought as she sat calmly in the box while Rachel was terrified for her life and put her hands together, praying.

Soon the man's scythe went through the box he put his leg on. The same box (Y/N) was in, though it didn't hit her. 'You missed' she thought. "Damn it, I missed!" (Y/N) and Rachel heard him say. Once again the Scythe went though the box (Y/N) was in only this time it was close, though it only took a few pieces of hair. The scythe stayed there for a few seconds.

The man's once crazy look turned into a disappointed look "Welp not in there." He said pulling his scythe out of the box (Y/N) was in. Footsteps could be heard walking away from the room. The girls stayed inside their boxes for a minute until they thought he was far enough. (Y/N) was the first one out, "Rache, come on! Let's get the hell out of here." Hearing that Rachel came quicky and grabbed (Y/N)'s hand immediately. They jogged towards the door that was in the back and continued running from there.

They soon came back to the place where they were before. "There's that bird from earlier," Rachel said, she just continued staring at it. (Y/N) was too busy catching her breath, "Running isn't for me" She said. (Y/N) started to walk towards Rachel "You okay kid?" She asked.

Rachel nodded in response, her hands doing the same thing she did in the box. (Y/N) looked into her eyes and saw them become a dull blue color, (Y/N) became surprised 'well damn' She thought. Rachel went on her knees and started going through her bag as (Y/N) just stared in curiosity. (Y/N) saw Rachel pull out a sewing needle and some string and started sewing the bird's wing. After Rachel was finished she stood up off her knees and continued to stare at it only this time with a smile on her face.

(Y/N) got a bad feeling, the same one she got when the man showed up, she ran towards Rachel, grabbed her hand, and started running straight. Rachel being confused and scared looked back but saw no one but continued running. They soon came to a stop when they came across a sign "Good there's an elevator near here." (Y/N) said. Rachel catching breath nodded happily.

A sound made Rachel's heart stop, that same high pitch laugh, the one that belonged to the man who was trying to kill them. (Y/N)'s hands made their way towards her back once again ready to pull out her weapon as she turned to face him with an unamused look.

"Peek-a-boo! I found you!" The man said. Rachel stood terrified with her back facing him. Snickering he told her " No head start this time. You don't EVEN GET A SECOND!!!" becoming for aggressive towards the end. In one swift motion, The man jumped and aimed his scythe on Rachel at the same time (Y/N) pulled out her weapon.

 In one swift motion, The man jumped and aimed his scythe on Rachel at the same time (Y/N) pulled out her weapon

   A giant scissor blade more specifically half of one

A giant scissor blade more specifically half of one. Using her scissor blade she blocks his scythe from touching Rachel.

"GO! RACHEL! RUN"(Y/N) screamed at Rachel while holding back the mysterious man. Rachel didn't hesitate at all and ran towards the elevator. The man releases his high pitch laugh once again and tried to push (Y/N) out of the way. (Y/N) being annoyed by his laugh said, "KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF ALREADY!!" She then successfully pushed him back with her scissor blade before jumping back and running towards the elevator. Rachel was rapidly clicking on the elevator's open buttons until it opened and ran inside waiting for (Y/N). The man soon followed after (Y/N), seeing no other choice (Y/N) stopped running towards the Elevator and decided to slow him down some more, and swung her scissor blade at him, which ended up cutting his arm a bit but it worked he slowed down to look at the wound and continued running after her and swung at her as well.

(Y/N) successfully dodged the attack and turned back at Rachel mouthing her to go, as Rachel looked at her with a horrified expression but (Y/N) just gave her a soft eye closed smile.

Rachel then had to watch (Y/N) get taken by surprise and be thrown into a wall and the man started walking towards where (Y/N) was. The elevator doors started closing as she saw the man grabbing (Y/N) by her hair. Before they fully closed she heard (Y/N) say with a smile on her face "Go Rachel!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Words 1145)