I help clean up the table then once we've all bid goodbyes to Harry and Frank, who are going back to their homes, I say quick 'goodnight' to everyone and head to the third floor with my Cakey. Just like last night, the guys let me have the bathroom first. I take a quick shower and put on some leggings and a tank top before going to the room Blake and I are staying at and wait for my Cakey on the bed.

I just want to cuddle with him and go to sleep.

My sweet man enters the bedroom with a sad smile, staring at me worriedly. I know he noticed how tired I was, but he didn't question me about that. He knows me well enough to see that I don't need comforting words.

I pat the spot beside me invitingly, getting a cheeky grin from my man as he slowly prowls towards the bed.

It all happens so quickly but I feel like I'm watching it in slow motion.

The window shatters.

The rock flies.

It hits Blake.

Blake collapses.

"NOOOOO!" I scream in horror and rush to my Cakey, kneeling by his head and pulling him to me. "No, no, no, no, no. Please no." I cup his head with shaky hands as pure terror spreads through me at the sight of blood gushing out of his temple.

I cradle Blake's head to my chest, not minding the fact that his blood is spilling all over my top, and cry in fear. "GUYS!!! HELP!!!" I yell.

"Lia! – Aiden and Ryan are the first to come, looking frantic with worry – Jesus Christ! He got hit?!" Ryan kneels on the other side of my Cakey while Aiden runs to the window.

I'm too far gone in my panic to hear what they're saying. I only feel that I'm being pulled away from Blake as someone picks him up and takes him away. I'm completely numb, unseeing, unhearing, unfeeling. The fear of losing my Cakey petrifies me.

Someone helps me walk to a car and buckles me in before racing through the streets. I don't even dare to blink so I don't miss the sight of the car in front of us, where my Blake is.

I don't respond to anyone talking to me, I just stare blankly through the windshield. I don't even know who's driving.

We arrive at a hospital after what feels like forever. I rush out of the car before it can even fully stop and run after Ryan and my dad as they take Blake inside.

My poor Cakey is taken to the ER, but I'm not allowed to go with him. I'm stopped by my dad in the hallway as he tells me that Blake will be alright now. That he's in good hands. That I need to let the doctors work.

Dad's soothing voice pulls me back from the dark place my mind ventured off to. I cling onto him in pure despair, shaking terribly as he tries to calm me down. Soon it's not enough and I'm too agitated to stay still. I ignore my family as they linger around in the waiting area, and pace anxiously back and forth, chewing on my nails nervously. Over half of the family is here by now. My dad, my brothers, Blake's parents, Ryan, Rob, the twins, Zach, Harry, Gavin, Ryder, Nolan and Silas and even Harry and Frank. I didn't even notice that they all followed us here. Someone must've called them on the way here.

My whole body goes rigid every time a doctor or a nurse walks out of the ER, but there's still no news on my Blake. I caught Sam and my dad go to the reception desk, probably to fill in the paperwork, but I'm too deep in my head to care. I just want to see my man and know he's alright.

I keep getting weird looks from people as I pace around, panting heavily. I think it's because the whole front of my tank top is covered in blood. The thick substance is stuck to my arms, neck and chest like glue, but I don't want to leave just to wash it off. I need to be here.