Let the game~ begin

As soon as the sound of the horn rose to Izuku's ears he immediately ran off with both twins at his side struggling to keep up in the unfamiliar forest. By the time they'd made it to the river both brothers were winded as they rested their arms on knees while trying to get a breath. 

They fanned their faces as they watched Izuku scan the area for threats. Alex panted as the hot humid air seemed to almost suffocate him. Thankfully a breeze quickly came by and chilled them down, he looked around the quiet forest while waited. 

"Izuku?", he whispered. It had been a couple of minutes now of them simply standing there.

Izuku looked back at the now rested boys, he pushed one last breeze towards them before he decided the coast was clear and it was time to go. He motioned with his hand for them to follow.

They soon came to the river bank, Izuku looked around and still didn't see anyone. Usually when they played Percy would stay by the river and he rarely hid. Clearly they had a plan. 

Going through the river would be suicide, the chances of Percy hiding in the water were too high. The only way they're getting through was either by a bridge or by the trees. A bridge would take too much time and would leave them open for arrows, so tree was the best bet. Izuku looked around for the best one to climb up to. He walked over to a large one that looked easy enough for Alex and Issac, one of the limb extended over the river halfway and was about five feet away from a tree on the other side of the river. 

For the most part Izuku knew he could hover himself across, but no way could he hover the boys over. He could barely float for more than five minutes and moving while floating only worked for a minute before he got too tired. He would just have to find something to help the twins get across to the other tree.

"Okay, We'll climb up the tree and get to that one on the other side", he pointed to the other tree, "Got it?"

The twins looked up the tree with unsure faces, "You want us", Issac pointed to the both of them, "to climb all the way up this tree," he pointed to the tall tree, "and then get the that tree by what? Jumping! Cause trust me that ain't gonna work."

"Don't worry guys I've got a plan just follow me", Izuku reassured as he grabbed on to the nearest branch and began he climb to the top.

Issac sighed as he watched the scrawny boy climb half way up the tree before looking back at them to follow. Issac looked at Alex and gestured him to start as he closely followed. 

After five minutes of scaling the tree and Izuku's bad cheerleading, they'd finally made it to the large limb that extended to the river.

"Is everything gonna take this long?", Issac asked as he tried not to look down.

"No, we just need to be extra careful with Percy. If we can help it, we don't wanna fight him", Izuku answered. 

"So what now? We take a leap of faith to the branch?" Issac asked, staring at the gap. 

Izuku walked confidently towards the end of the limb, using the wind to help with any balance issues. Alex and Issac shuffled slowly behind him.

"I will float myself to the other side then help you guys jump across." he stated smugly as he placed his arms on his hips.

"You could float the whole time?!", Issac whispered screamed, "You could've just floated across already and fought Percy!"

"Shhh, I can't move very much when I float. I can only go up and down so actual flying is really really hard. This was the best bet.", Izuku explained.