13• D4D

🎮

🎮

There is one pain I cannot bear, one mistake that hurts the most.
Even in my state of existence, this pain reaches me...
The pain of a little girl who loved her father very much.

🎮

Elliot had been pleasantly surprised when he saw Sara and Alex at his front door. That much was obvious as he immediately took them into his arms, commenting on how big they've both gotten.

Elliot Foy has definitely felt the effects of losing his daughter. Dark rings are under his grey eyes, his curly dark hair has grown out just enough to make it unruly, and his glasses are askew on his nose. He smiles in a friendly manner, much like his daughter always had, but it doesn't reach his eyes. He walks about like a zombie as he hands out drinks to everyone - the crowd including Owen, Kota, and Nathan.

As soon as Alex told him they were all here with news about Kinley, the middle aged man let them in without hesitation. Kota eyes the elaborate collage of data and newspaper clippings on the far side of the room. He stands up and walks over to review it with a critical gaze.

Missing children in the area and theories of where they could be is mostly what this wall pertains to it seems. However, a massive chunk is dedicated to Kinley - her routine, her habits, people close to her, news on her disappearance, even newly printed flyers with her picture on it and a number to call if she's seen or if anyone knows any information about her disappearance.