TrAnSmISSI0N 4.0

🎮

🎮

"Hit it Gizmo!", a girl calls from somewhere in the house. The robotic cat stands in the kitchen, it's camera facing the arches to the foyer where the staircase descends and a hallway extends from.

The cat meows in a very machine sounding voice - there were still a few kinks she was working out. An old timey song blares from the speakers hidden in its ears.

As the first note plays a tall, skinny African American boy in pink boxers and a white button up slids into view on white dress socks. His hands are out to the side, hips partially thrust out, brown eyes staring seriously in front of him. He even had a comb poking out of his short Afro.

The next beat sounds off and a much shorter girl with her long golden hair in a high ponytail, slides in beside him in the same exact outfit. She spins a foot away from the boy and poses similarly with her back to his.

The music picks up and they start to do some odd version of the twist that looks a little like Elvis' signature move.

"Awwwww yeah baby!", the boy drawls out as they start to turn while wiggling their knees. Kinley giggles as they do the sexy water sprinkler, which is just a regular water sprinkler with some booty shaking, their backs facing the camera now.

Kinley grabs the boy's hips as they do a reverse train, backing it up while bending down and bouncing their toes with one hand hanging down. The boy snaps his fingers sassily and does a duck face while doing so. He pops Kinley in the stomach with his toned butt and flamboyantly says," Sorry girl. I'm feelin it too strong. I just can't help MY- self."

Kinley laughs merrily as they spin on their toes, backs to the camera. They freeze, heads looking to the left of their shoulders. The music starts back up and they shimmy to the right.

The front door opens and in walks a girl slightly taller than Kinley with porcelain skin, a dark brown bob, and serious brown eye behind 70s vintage wide frame glasses in a tan color. Sara as usual was the epitome of class and intelligence.

Sara blandly glowers at her friends as the boy thrusts his hips towards her with one hand holding his neck and the other pointing right at her," Sara! Join us girl!"
Sara rolls her eyes," I'll pass Alex."

Alex and Kinley continue on, doing some side walk dance move where their toes twist in and out. Alex and Kinley jump sideways to face Sara again and do the twist backwards. Kinley's blue eyes are twinkling with barely suppressed laughter as her far too serious friend just stands there watching them with obvious annoyance. Alex slides to his knees at Sara's feet and bites his lip as he really gets into his air guitar.

Sara holds up a plastic bag," Will you both stop if I tell you I brought snacks?"
Alex squeaks like a girl and shakes his hands excitably while jumping up and down," Girl!"

Kinley laughs, also no longer dancing.
Alex smacks his lips sassily as he struts over to Sara," Bitch. Start with that next time!"

🎮

"Oh hell no!", Alex exclaims, fingers rapidly hitting buttons on the game control. He and Kinley were both sitting on the khaki leather couch - the couch they all hated as it squeaked when they moved - both had game controls for her Xbox in their hands. Both were still dressed in those ridiculous outfits much to Sara's dismay.

Alex sat up, slouched into the corner of the couch as his character for Mortal Combat got its ass kicked by Kinley's. Kinley was in her typical position - upside down with her ankles thrown over the back and her head dangling off the seat. Alex's character was by far the biggest, baddest, and strongest. Kinley's was tiny, and assumably unthreatening...except that the woman was totally kicking his guy's ass.

Kinley stuck her tongue out the corner of her mouth in concentration as she rapidly hit a sequence of buttons. Her character jumps into the air before zooming across the screen to uppercut his guy in the throat. It zooms in showing the gory way it cracked his neck. The girl spins around after landing on her feet and shoved her hand through his chest, ripping out his heart. The girl holds his heart up in victory while the man groans in agony.

Brutality, Flashes across the top of the screen.

Alex's jaw drops," You cheated you little shit!"
Kinley glares at him," Did not!"
Sara groans off camera," Here we go."

Alex sits up straight and glares down at her," So did!"
"Nuhuh!"
"Yahuh!"
"Nuhuh!"
"Yahuh!"
"Nuhuh!"
"Yahuh!"
"Yahuh!"
"Nuhuh!"

"Ha!", Kinley gloats while shoving a pointed finger in Alex's face with a proud grin.
Alex growls," Damn!"
He points at the tiny blonde," I demand a rematch!"
Kinley sticks her tongue out at him," Fine by me. You'll just get your ass kicked again."
Alex shakes his fists beside his head as he growls in frustration. He pulls his feet up under him and holds the controller in both hands, hunched over and ready to tumble.

The screen flashes as their characters are once again standing on either side of the screen. Battle sounds and grunts fill the room as the two go at it again, neither's eyes leaving the screen. Kinley suddenly bends one knee to her chest. After a moment's pause she kicks Alex lightly in the cheek with her foot. He squeaks and falls over the side of the couch.

Kinley smugly says as she finishes off his character," That's cheating!"

Alex swoops off the ground to tackle Kinley. Kinley squeals as they wrestle, her remote long forgotten.
"I'm gonna kill you!", Alex rages.
Kinley gets out from underneath and runs away while yelling," Gotta catch me first!"

"You did that on purpose!", Alex cries out while chasing her in circles around the couch.
"Nuhuh!", Kinley calls back while laughing.

This continues on for the rest of the video. Alex on a rampage, chasing Kinley in circles around the couch.
"Yahuh!"
"Nuhuh!"
"Yahuh!"
"Nuhuh!"

Sara sighs and slouches into the arm of the chair while resting her chin in her hand," Will you two grow up?"

TRANSMISSION END