3• 0-\/\/3N

🎮

I stare down Kota defiantly

I stare down Kota defiantly. Neither of us blinks or relents.
His eyes narrow in a silent challenge," If you're a ghost prove it. I'm a man of science. I believe what I can see with my own eyes."
I nod," Very well."

We continue to stare at each other. Kota raises a brow," Well?"
I shake my head," Not now. Tonight."
His eyes continue to stay narrowed," Fine. But at a place of my choosing. No tricks."
I nod," Where?"
He shakes his head," I'll tell you the location here, under the tree. Like I said, no tricks. I won't give you the opportunity to set some scheme up."
I smirk, amused," Okay. I'll meet you here after school."

🎮

I walk towards the tree we promised to meet under. The sun is high above, lighting up seven figures. They almost seem to sense me, because all at once they look my way. It was kinda creepy if I'm being honest here.

Today I opted for a pair of lime green shorts, a black crop tee that says Game Over, blue suspenders, thigh high socks (one black and green striped, one black and blue striped), and blue converse. I don't know why I liked these socks so much, but I really liked them.

Gabriel looks my outfit over and snorts. Luke looks it over too but grins. Kota nods in greeting," You came."
I raise a teasing eyebrow," Was there any doubt I would?"
They all share a look. I snort," Apparently there was."

I look at them all, wondering what exactly we're waiting for. They just stand there, leisurely waiting for something or someone.
North looks over to the school and stands straight from his leaner position against my tree," There they are."

This gets my attention. I look over my shoulder with my hands clasped behind my back to see two men coming this way. I smirk," Are they from an asylum or something?" That's be pretty funny to see.
Nathan chuckles," No, they're friends of ours."

I nod, keeping my eyes on the newcomers as they get closer and closer to us. A small gasp leaves me when I see familiar golden hair and amused grass greens eyes looking right at me. Those eyes look a little exasperated and outdone. Beside him is the most perfectly sculptured man I've ever laid eyes on.