26

John's POV
Yes, I had it with him. That was three days ago. He's acted a bit more...flirty with me. The people noticed this, it's pretty obvious.

There's a rumor that he is having an affair with my younger brother, Peter(sorry). Others say that he had it with me. And that second one is true.

Peter himself has sent me a letter saying it's false. Thomas also told me. I believe them. They don't even know each other!

Thomas said that I needed to sleep somewhere else cause my room needed to be repaired. He refused to tell me why. Two nights ago, I asked him where I was gonna sleep, he chuckled and said I was gonna share a bed with him!

I had no chose of course. I held me tight and rested his head on my neck. I fell asleep shortly after that.

I was kinda upset that my room was finished for "repair" and that I can sleep there now. And that's where we are right now.

I woke up at 11:45 to a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and gasped as I saw Thomas' grinning face.

"T-T-Thomas! Why in the name of god are you in my room!? It's almost midnight!" I screamed-whispered.

"Honey, the 'repair.' Was just a secret staircase to your room. I didn't want you to get mad at me!" he explained.

"Why would you do that!?" I demanded.

"I want to be with you, like I used to." he pushed me to the side, making space for himself.

I groaned, I was pretty mad he did that. It was the last thing on my mind! He covered himself with the covers and hugged me.

"And how will people react when they see you're but in bed?" I asked.

"Pfff, like anybody will get in my room at 12 in the morning!" he laughed.

Well, he did have a point. I just nodded.

"Can we?" he tugged on my trousers. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm tired, Thomas. Next time." I said to my...lover?

"Please!" he begged me.

"No." I started to get annoyed.

"Fine!" he sighed and hugged me tighter.

"This idiot." I murmured under my breath.

"What did you say?"

I jumped.

"Nothing! Just go to sleep now."

He let out a cute yawn before sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"I love you." I said before falling back asleep.

A/N Hey!! Sorry I didn't upload in a few days, I was taking a break. I hope you enjoyed