7

Thomas' POV
I felt like I was in a hell hole. I felt John's arms around me, which he will do when I was crying. But he wasn't here anymore. Cause I executed him.

Then, there was a knock at the door.

"GO AWAY!" I demanded, still sobbing.

"Mr. Jefferson, there's...shocking news." The gentleman said.

"And what is it?" I murmured, this was not the time for any news about a rich girl losing her cat or something.

The gentleman came in and stood in front of my crying mess.

"John Adams is s-" I cut him off.

"I KNOW! HIS DEAD! ITS TOO LATE NOW!" I screamed. I was about to kick him out until...

"Sir, John Adams is still alive."

Right when he said that, I froze.

"What do you mean he's still alive?" I demanded, hope in my eyes.

"Well sir, your messenger told you Mr. Adams was dead, but, he went to tell you to early, though, before he saw his head come off. And you, Mr. Jefferson didn't tell him you wanted him back." The man explained.

I took me some time to pick myself up, I was almost gonna cry of joy now!

"Bring him tomorrow morning!" I told him.

The gentleman left the room and I just sat there, with a smile on my face.

"But why did I say tomorrow morning?" I asked myself.

"I guess to practice what I'm gonna say to him." I smiled.

"God had answered my prayers, and I'm gonna see John's beautiful face for the first time in four years." I thought.