John's POV
"Calm down, John. You can do this." I was sweating nervously the next morning.

I slowly made my way to the office door, but stopped.

"What am I even gonna say to him? That I'm sorry I hurt his feelings past yesterday? Is this kindergarten?!" I sighed.

"Just have a nice talk with him, John." I looked at the door for a second before slightly knocking.

Two second later, I was meet with a really, different Thomas. He looked like he have been crying. I cleared my throat before opening my mouth to speak, but he interrupted me.

"Do you need anything?" he asked, just looking at me.

"I just thought you were lonely, so I wanted to talk to you!" I smiled.

"I was lonely." For once in a lifetime, he smiled.

But then he grabbed my arm and pulled me inside the office. He then sat me down in a chair across from his desk. He then served me a drink.

"Tea or Coffee?" he asked.

"Umm...Coffee." I answered.

He gave me a mug and started to tap his fingernails on the desk.

"Do you remember?" he giggled.

"What?" I asked.

"When you use to push the drink I was drinking to my face so it will drop?" he couldn't stop giggling. I loved the sound of it.

"You will always get mad at me!" I started to laugh along with him.

He then kept talking about all the memories we had together. To when I faked I was pregnant, to when I dropped the pancake batter all over his hands. Good times.

When our laugher died down, Thomas was the first to speak.

"John?"

"Yes?"

"I love you." he blushed, and so did I.

"I love you too." I blushed.

He got up and walked over to this shelf, where he got a blue box.

"Here." he slightly threw the box to me. I got it.

"Thanks." I said.

"It's my kindness, my dear!" I made me blush more.

"Thanks, Thomas. I-I must go now!" I got up. "Thanks for the coffee and memories!" I went to the door, but Thomas grabbed my shoulder.

"Yes?" I asked.

Once again, he gently put his lips to mine, and kissed. This time, I was actually happy. Sweet and gentle. He then slowly let go.

"Do you really love me?" He challenged me.

"Of course I do!" I giggled.

"I'll see you tomorrow or later today, how's that?" he asked me.

"Wonderful!" I giggled.

He then let go of me and I slowly left the office. Once I shut the door, I RAN to my room. When I got there, I sat down slowly. Trying to rethink almost everything.

"Now it's obvious, Thomas wants me back. What can I say to him? What did I do to win his heart all over again!?" I was kinda pressuring myself.

"Calm down, John. Everything is gonna be fine, just calm down!" I sighed and counted to ten.

I got up and went for a walk to the White House garden.

A/N sorry if it's bad it's because I'm tired and I NEED to finish this! So yeah, that's why.