Chapter 49

-YOU'RE THE ONLY GIRL IN MY HEART TO LOVE-

Francine's POV

After what happened, Thorn drove me back to Grayson's apartment to get my things in there. I can't still recover from the things that happened to me. It was too fast.. all of things happened too fast but I'm thankful because I don't have to feel bothered anymore. Thorn freed me from Grayson. I know, Grayson became good to me when I was here but I guess I've already returned all the favor enough.

Packing my clothes in my luggage, I heard a click from the back door. "Oh gosh.." I whispered in a low tone as my heart began to beat drastically in nervousness. It must be Grayson. I picked all the things that I've prepared to pack and then put them all in my bag as I began to get out of my room but I was stopped and froze right on the spot when I saw Grayson, standing in front of my door. He have the look of a murderous person and his eyes were dark, he's fuming in anger. His personality roars danger as beads of cold sweat started to appear on my forehead. I have to get out of here but how?

"Going somewhere?" Even his voice is dark and unrecognizable anymore. The blood on his face are all dried up now. I wonder why he's here.. I thought he might've drove to hospital. Does he know I'm going away?

"G-Grayson please.." I stuttered as I gulped hard. My hands are shaking in fear so does my whole body, I can barely stand. I'm so scared. Thorn is just outside but I can't just scream. Who knows Grayson might gonna hurt me if I do that.

"Please what munchkin?" I cringed at the way he called me. I liked it back then but the way he uttered those right now is full of danger.

Walking slowly towards me, Grayson smirked as he pulled out a shiny thing from his back pocket. My eyes widened in fear when I saw what he's holding. A knife. Oh god, he'll gonna kill me.

"G-Grayson p-please stop.. p-please." I began to stepped back away from him as he took his time to walk towards me.

"If I can't have you then no one will." He grinned at me. No.. please help.

"Y-you're c-crazy.. stop this.." My eyes wandered around to find something to protect myself as my eyes landed on a flower vase, placed on my nightstand just beside me.

"Stop? Are you kidding with me? I want you Francine." He laughed like a mad man as I scrunched up my nose at him in disgust.

"You already have Bettina.. you can't have us at the same time." I spoked in my gritted teeth as his eyes became even darker. Oh no..

"Oh yes I can." Grayson grinned one more time as he strides towards me, the knife on his hand shined because of the light in my room as I quickly picked up the flower vase on my nightstand and smacked it hard on his head. Grayson fell down the floor with a loud grunt as I took my chance to escape.

I have to get out of here. I have to get to Thorn.

Reaching the doors knob, I attempted to scream Thorns name but a hand quickly covered my mouth with a strong grip on my waist. How come he's so fast? Did he flew down the staircase? Well, with his long legs.. that won't be impossible for him.

As he pulled me back, I managed to kicked in the door hard making a loud thud sound. I hope Thorn heard it and come to my rescue. I'm really scared. Please Thorn.. hear the sound of my help.

"You can't get away that easily munchkin." He smirked, as he licked my neck making me squirm in disgust and uncomfortableness.

Thorn..I need you.