Chapter 24

-I LOVE YOU-

Thorn's POV

She haven't came out of her room after I've done that. Sometimes I knock on her door to give her food but she doesn't responds nor opens the door and I felt mad about myself about it. She hates me now and I can't do anything about it because I'm the one who made her hate me this much.

I finished preparing the lunch as I put her food on the tray getting ready to deliver it to her, hoping that she opens her door and finally eat something.. it's been 2days since she locked herself in her room and I'm worrying a lot.

Balancing the tray with one hand, I started to raise my free hand to knock on her door but I stopped by her voice. I leaned my ear on her door trying to listen to her while keeping the tray of food in my hands.

"I-i needed to get out of here..--no, I just w-want to go away..please help me. -- Thank you Grayson." His name made my grip on the tray tightened as I started to see dark spots appearing on my vision, my head feels like exploding and my blood is boiling as fuck like a hot water in a kettle.

Without thinking I dropped the tray on the floor making a loud noise as the plates breaks and the spoons scattered around the floor, the glass of juice is now spilled on to the floor with the glass half broken then I kicked her door so hard enough to unattached the lock for me to come in.

"T-thorn!" A gasped of horror slips her mouth as she held her phone tightly on her chest while looking at me with her widened in shock eyes. She's wearing a tight jeans and a loose grey t-shirt, she's also wearing a pair of rubber shoes.

My eyes went on her side as I saw a large two duffle bags sitting on her bed just beside her. I saw her hands shakes as I realized what's going on.

She can't fucking leave me alone. Not now.. not ever.

"What's going on here?" I looked at her eyes as I spoked in a cold hard voice while gritting my teeth together.

"I-i .. n-nothing.." I saw her throat moved as I walked closer to her not minding the broken door behind me.
All I care right now is her and the thought of Francine leaving me just made me furious.

Am I that hard to be with!?

"Are you leaving me?" Trying to calm myself, I remain standing in front of her while staring at her eyes hoping that she will say 'no'. But, she didn't answered my question instead, she moved and back away from me like a frightened cat.

"I said are you fucking leaving me!!" Shouting at her in anger, I hit the lampshade beside her and it made a shuttering sound the moment it hit the floor as she screamed then nods her head furiously.

"Y-yes..yes! I'm leaving you.. I-i don't want to live here anymore. My mother is gone, I don't have any reason to continue living here anymore Thorn." She shouted back and I didn't know but every word she spat at me caused a tremendous amount of pain in my heart.

She didn't want to be here anymore and that means, she can't be with my side forever.

Closing the gap between us, I placed my palms on the side of her head as I lean down at her leveling my face to her face as I looked straight in her drowning eyes then whispers, "Please ..don't leave me."

Her orbs shakes as it glistens in tears that she's trying hard to keep.
"I can't.." Two words and I felt numb all of a sudden. I can't understand why she have to leave me when I already apologized to her about the things I've done.

Or maybe there is another reason, "I see.." I paused taking the time to move away a bit from her but my hands remained on the wall with her in between. I continued, "You're leaving me because you're gonna go with that Grayson guy, isn't that right!?"