Chapter 37

-TROUBLE-

Thorn's POV

I was bewitched by the sleeping beauty beside me. I'm so happy right now having her in my arms. I've been dreaming about this moment and now, it's not only a dream but it became a reality. I finally have her and I'm silently praying that the moment she woke up, everything won't turn bad.

It's almost sunset. I'm sure they're already looking for us right now and even though I hate to move out and leave this place, I have to...we have to but, I can't just interrupt her peaceful sleep so I gathered our clothes. I started dressing up first then gathered my power to dress up a girl, sleeping. It's so hard especially that she's sleeping but I guess I've done a great job. I smirked, looking down at my sleeping beauty.

Sliding my hand on her inner thighs, I lifted her up with my other hand on her back to support her weight. She's so light. I wonder if she's eating right. I adjusted her body to mine comfortably, her head resting on my chest as I started to walked out from our Wonderland. She's too tired to even wake up. I guessed I drained her too much, not to mention that we had more rounds after that. I claimed her multiple times as she screamed my name in pleasure until her voice became hoarse.

"Mhmm.." she moaned in sleep as I leaned down on her forehead to plant a gentle kiss on it before whispering on her ears, "Just sleep my princess.. we're just going home." And she snuggled more onto me. She's so warm and cozy.

Walking our way to the opening of the cave, I looked around to find Kyle and the others but I fail. Maybe they're already in the cottage because I know they can't leave us here, knowing that I didn't bring my car with me and that Francine is missing too. Now I have to walk two hours to get there but I won't mind, as long as Francine is with me.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

As I was approaching the cottage, I saw them all, gathered around the car that we used to go here. It seems like they're arguing because Grayson is pacing back and forth in front of Sofia and Bruce while Kyle and Chase looks like they're calming him. Damn, did I made them worry? Or maybe, Francine did. Yeah I'm sure they're worrying about her.

Getting closer to them, I heard gray muttering words while brushing his fingers on his hair, frustratedly. "Fuck it! I shouldn't have left her there all alon--" he was cut by Kyle's voice.

"Thorn!.. –Francine? What happened?" Their eyes fell on me then at the girl who I'm holding in my arms, sleeping. And before I could move or say a word. A hand collided on my cheek, throwing me a bit far from them and thank goodness I didn't let go of her or else she might be writhing in pain on the sand already.

Francine move and her eyes jolted up the moment she saw me or more like the blood that's dripping on my lips. She's stunned I can say by the look in her eyes, she's confused. "W-what happened?" She asked and when I was about to say something, Grayson shouted.

"What the fuck did you do to her you fucking asshole !??!" Kyle, Bruce and Chase are holding him up while Sofia is on the verge of crying, so was the girl that's in my arms. I let her down and to my dismay she quickly looked at Grayson and run to him, almost stumbling.

"G-Grayson..calm down..p-please." Tears are already streaming down her pink cheeks as she muffled her sobs while trying to calm him. I'm just standing afar from them. I felt empty without her and my heart sank when I saw her hugged him tightly like how she hugged me on my wonderland.

My fist clenched as my jaw tightened when I gritted my teeth together. Fuck this shit.
"Why don't you ask her!" I shouted without thinking, I let my anger and jealousy took over me again but it seems like I'm not caring about it anymore. I felt so hurt. Is she choosing him over me again? Was the scene at that place is just a dream?