Chapter 5

-OLD LADY-

Thorn's POV

I took my black leather jacket on my closet then wore it as I walks towards my door.
Turning around, I found my keys and quickly stuffed them inside my pocket as I took my phone as well on the table beside my bed. I'm all done, all I need to do now is to get out of this house unnoticed.

While walking down the stairs I heard voices that's coming from the living room. Damn they're on the living room.

I walked down planning on escaping behind the house but I immediately stopped when I saw Francine's mom cooking busily in the kitchen.
I can escape easily but the problem is she's facing on the door and there's no way she won't notice me when I walk out.

Sighing disappointedly, I made my way back to the leaving room.

"So Francine you'll be turning 21 next month?", I heard the old man chuckled after Francine said 'yes'.

"We're gonna throw a party for you. What do you like? Just tell me."
Shit, they're now starting to use my dad's money and he doesn't even noticed it. Dammit.

I leaned my body more on the wall while eavesdropping on them, I don't even know why the hell am I eavesdropping them when I just can go out and tell my dad they're true colors.. but, of course my dad won't gonna believe me, that old man's skull is as fucking thick as coconut.

"No, it's fine..I just wanna celebrate it with you, I mean I don't mind having party but if I have a choice I'd rather spend my birthday with the both of you." Wow, what an actress."..all of you.", She added.

I scoffed then choose to get out from my hiding spot revealing myself to them.

Dad looked at me questioningly while Francine just stared at me, probably shocked.

"Thorn you're going somewhere?",my gaze turned to dad and I nodded at him as I simply put both of my hands in my pockets.

"Francine why don't you go with him?" Her eyes widened and was about to tell something when I butt in.

"What!? No way." Dad looked at me unbelievably pissed but I don't care.
I won't gonna bring some old lady like on there. I mean, just look at her..she's like an old lady. She doesn't even know about fashion and I don't intend to be a laughing thing on the party tonight just because I brought an old lady with me.

She glared at me, like why the fuck!? Does she want to go?

"Why not?" My dad stood up from his seat and she just stayed on the couch.
He patted my shoulder earning a glare from me. "Look Thorn, I'm gonna marry her mother in a few months from now and we're going to be a family soon. I know you two will get along just well so just take this little trip of yours as siblings bonding."

I frowned,"We aren't even siblings to begin with."

"You want your car back or what?" , He threatened me in a serious voice.
Fuck, I almost forgot he confiscated my car just because he found a girl's panty there.

"Of..course I want, Damn fine." I looked over his shoulder to see Francine staring at her lap.
"Get change."

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

Leaning on the wall, I checked my wrist watched and it's still 7pm.
Great I still have 1hour.

Her door opened and I almost stumble on my feet not because she looks amazing, but because she looks like she's going on a holy gathering.

"Are you being serious on wearing that?", I pointed her overly long dress while cringing. "You have some shorts or what, like what you wore this morning? If you have then use them."

She threw death glares at me before speaking."I-i only wear them..w-when I'm on the house.", Then she looked down while fidgeting her fingers.

I heard a car honked outside and I know it's Kyle. Damn, we're going to be late if this goes on.

"Listen here Miss good girl," I lifted her chin using my fingers as I leaned in closer and her cheeks slowly turned red. "You need to wear them tonight if you don't want us to be late, and by the way..it's a pool party so at least wear something sexy under them." And by that I walked out leaving her outside her room.

After a moment of waiting, she came down the stairs wearing a pink loose sweater that hanged on her right shoulder revealing her defined collarbone and even if it's loose,it still emphasized her perky tits and she wore a ripped leather shorts that made her round ass more obvious.

I gulped then looked away from her as she shyly tugged down her shorts and we bid farewell to my dad and her mom.

As we get outside, I saw Kyle leaning on his black mustang as his eyes widened in surprised, probably on seeing this girl beside me who's still holding the hem of her dress. I admit she looks gorgeous tonight but of course I won't tell her that.
Remember Thorn you hate her.

"Holy sh--" I glared at Kyle and he immediately shut his fucking mouth up as he opened the door for her on the back seat and I get on the front seat.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"So...aren't you gonna introduce me to this girl?" Okay, he's starting to annoy the shit out of me and I'm beginning to feel mad. Fuck, I can't wait for this ride to end so that I can get laid and get rid of them already.

"Francine, he's Kyle, Kyle, she's Francine." I boringly muttered as I go back on watching the busy street.

"What the hell was that man." he nagged and he turned his head looking at Francine as the red light flashed.

"Hey, my name's Kyle, Kyle Anderson and I'm this gorilla's best friend, it's pleasure to meet you sweet Francine."
He extended his hand to her and I can't help but to look at the rearview mirror and then there, I saw her smiled sweetly at him as she muttered 'Nice meeting you too' and accepted his hand as Kyle pulled her hand closer to his lips then planted a kiss on it and she blushed.

Fuck it. I didn't know but suddenly I felt angry like I want to punch someone, literally him. How dare he touch what's mine! Wait what the hell am I even saying now.

Right, I'm just feeling angry because they're gross, flirting inside the car as if I'm not here.

I noticed that the light turned green and I simply pulled Kyle's shirt to turn him to me.

"The hell is your problem dude??"
He looked at me then focused on fixing his crumpled shirt.

"Drive now and flirt later with this old lady." I heard him chuckle and she giggled on the back that made my anger intensifies but I must keep my cool, I can't let this girl ruin my night.