"I know you do," he was about to say that she didn't say it back but he wasn't interrupted with a kiss which told him everything he wanted to know.

"I like your way of expressing your love,"

"Look who it is, the Flakers," 

Mark rolled his eyes as he and Renee entered Derek and Addison's apartment, he wasn't in the mood for Derek's mockery, it had taken everything out of Renee to convince him to attend this and then a little more to drag him out of the apartment. For a person Renee's size, she had incredible strength as Mark meant what he said earlier about dragging, he was literally dragged to their best friend's apartment.

"Look who it is the Shepherds," Mark said back and smirked when Derek panicked and looked back to see if Addison had heard him but sighed when he saw Renee and his 'to be fiancee' talk.

"Keep it down, I haven't proposed yet. I'll not let you ruin this," Derek glared as a devilous smirk appeared on Mark's face.

"This is for ruining our off day, Oh Addison," Mark said as he walked off towards Renee and Addison.

"Mark! Come back...bastard,"

"Addison, how was your day?" Addison narrowed her eyes at him. Addison had never really liked Mark and had often told Renee she could do much better than the manwhore but Renee didn't listen to her and instead went with her gut.

"It was fine, Mark. I was busy with arranging this brunch which I may remind you was for five people," Addison loudly as she looked at Derek who had found the newspaper pretty interesting.

"Five people?" Renee asked.

"Amy was supposed to join us but I guess she didn't get a break from drinking and drugs,"

"Addison please," Derek said tiredly.

"How about we have brunch?" 

Just like Addison had predicted Amy was found drugged and drunk and was laying on the side of the street near a trash can, it was a miracle that she even managed to call Derek up and asked him to pick her up. When Mark and Derek returned with Amy she was in pretty bad shape, her dress was torn from one side, she had hurt herself after falling down and she stank of cheap alcohol. Renee could feel the disappointement in Derek's voice when Amy fell on the couch and went to sleep as he and Addison stepped into a corner to discuss something in hushed voices, Mark had taken interest in the same newspaper Derek was previously reading. But Renee couldn't take her eyes off of Amy and the mess she had created, she moved Amy's head into a comfortable position and placed a blanket over her.

"It'd be good, wouldn't it?" Amy asked, her voice husky.

"Huh?"

"Being as perfect as you," Renee kept quiet as Amy continued to speak.

"If you'd kill people, nobody would even suspect you but me....no no no,"

"I could never be like you maybe that's why Mark didn't call me after we hooked up,"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Mark looked over at Renee who was acting a little bit different after he and Derek brought Amy into the apartment, Amy was still asleep as everyone else drank their cup of coffee's, the day had dawned into evening by the time Amy's mess was seattled. Mark took hold of Renee's hand as she looked over at him with an unreadable look, she just sighed as she cuddled into him and held his hand tightly. He was sure what suddenly happened to her but he figured he would ask her later and just pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"We should go, it's getting late," Mark said as he looked over at the clock.

"Yeah, we still have to deal with her," Derek said as he looked over at sleeping Amy.

"Good night," Derek and Addison hugged Renee and Mark as they exited the apartment.

Renee and Mark preffered walking to her apartment which was a lot closer to Derek and Addison's apartment, it was often a joke between them that it wasn't just Renee's place but Mark's too given the amount of time he spends at her place. Renee looked at Mark, he had a hold of her hand as they walked towards her apartment, the conversation with Amy was going on in her head. 

"What's up with you?" Mark asked as he pulled her closer and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"Why didn't you call Amy after you hooked up her?" Mark stopped walking.

"It was after we graduated Med School and you went to the UK, I became this unmanagable person who slept around and Amy was just one of my flings,"

"How many of those flings were there?" Mark was silent.

"That many?" Renee laughed. Mark looked over at her as she laughed, he couldn't beleive her.

"Not that many, just a few here and there," Mark said as a few drops of water fell on his hair. 

"Hmm," Renee smiled. They were sitting at steps in silence when a few more drops fell and withing a few seconds the sky was pouring in but neither made any effort to move, Mark looked over at Renee to see her already looking at him. Renee wasn't a huge fan of the rain, she hated them, it was wet everywhere, there were puddles and the humidty would make her hair puff up like crazy.

"So, we're good?" Mark asked. Renee just answered his question with a kiss.

"I love you,"