Hangout Spot

"What's in LA?" 

"What's in LA?" 

"What?" Derek who was sitting on his desk researching asked.

"For Addison. Any idea...what she might be doing there?"

"Naomi and Sam are down there, I guess. I don't know. You all right?"

"We were gonna try. We were gonna make a go of it... as a couple. She bet me I couldn't go 60 days without having s*x."

"Oh. Let me guess. You couldn't do it."

"No, she couldn't. She didn't want to be with me. I thought she did. I thought she might. But she didn't. And I caught her. You know..." Mark shrugged.

"Sleeping with somebody else? Oh, that must have been so hard for you. Not that I can't relate." Derek said as he looked amused.

"So I told her I did it."

"You told her you did it?" Derek looked shocked at what Mark had said.

"I told her I lost the bet. I told her I slept with someone. I figured if she didn't want to be with me, she shouldn't have to feel guilty about it." It was the exact same thing he had done when Renee and he had first broken up, he had told her he had cheated on her but the reasons behind both the lies were different, he had tried to run away from his feelings for Renee at that time but this time he was letting Addison go.

"Selfless. That's...out of character." Derek said.

"Yeah. Anyway, uh... I was just wondering if you knew what was in L.A."

"No."

"I heard LA?" Renee asked.

"Where did you come from?" Derek put his hand on his chest when Renee appeared so suddenly.

"Why do you look so happy?" Mark asked.

"I got laid," Renee smiled as Mark and Derek exchanged looks.

"You got laid?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, anyways  what about LA?" 

"Addison went to LA," Derek said.

"To meet Naomi and Sam?"

"Is there another reason?"

"Probably but it's none of you business anymore,"

Renee was at her home after a long time, she was able to take a long bath in her tub when she heard a loud knocking on her front door, groaning she wrapped her bathrobe around herself before opening the door to find Derek standing there, a sad expression on his face. He pushed her aside before falling on to her couch facing away from her, shaking her head she went to her phone before ordering a pizza and a couple of sodas.