17.

around a week or two had passed since star's situation. everyone was back to filming, besides star.
jonas had been told what happened, and she was given time off, as long as she needed to recover and heal. jonas really thought and treated the cast as his own children and loved how they bonded with his own children, so finding out what had happened to starlette had broke his heart.

everybody eased back into filming, rudy wasn't able to focus 100% on his scenes because he only thought of star and wanted to be with her, but he couldn't. he had to work and he knew she was okay at her apartment with her family, but he would spend as much time with her after work as he could.

star decided to pull herself together today, she didn't like to be stuck at home or not do anything for a long amount of time.

she got ready, and decided to go visit her friends at work for the day, but still wasn't feeling 100% to start filming, besides jonas didn't want her coming back until she wanted too, he didn't mind if she visited.

as she sat at her vanity doing her makeup, she noticed the purple bruising around her neck, the only part that was slowly going away as everything else kept replaying in her head helplessly.

she lightly blended the foundation down her neck to attempt to cover the bruising, having experience from covering hickies in the past but this was a lot worse. it was everywhere instead of tiny little spots.

"hey baby, how are you doing?" her mom asked, softly knocking before she came in, spotting her daughter frozen at her vanity looking at the bruising.

"h-hey- hi mom" she stuttered.

"what are you doing?" she sweetly asked, standing against the doorframe

"i thought i would go back to work, not to start filming again but to visit everyone. they've all been busy and i wanted to see them. i'm not sure when i'm gonna start working again" she sighed

"no that's perfectly okay, just take you're time to get back on you're feet. it's not easy to recover from. thank god your amazing friends caught that man that day before he could do anymore damage" her mom sighed, hugging her from behind and resting her head on top of hers.

"i love you mom. thankyou for being here" she smiled weakly, standing up to hug her.

she later drove to the set, planning to surprise her friends and cast mates when she got there.

she pulled up, wandering around the set for a while until she found lilah and elaine first.

"star! hey! what are you doing here" the two girls both asked, embracing her into a hug.

"i thought i'd come visit everybody, i feel a lot better and i'm sick of laying around" she lightly laughed

"that's great! oh god i've missed you, and i'm so sorry for what happened" lilah sighed, hugging her tightly again.

star couldn't lie, she loved everybody's hugs and attention they'd given her, but she was over everybody feeling sorry for her. it was great and helping her get through everything but sometimes it could be to much and too overwhelming for her.

"i've missed you guys too, anyways, where is everybody?" she smiled, the three girls walking off to where chase and madelyn were shooting a scene.