12.

•••

"this was the best decision i've made in so long" rudy mumbled, kissing her neck, smirking at the marks he left.

"mmmh can't relate" she said, reaching for her phone and watching him gasp.

"i'm kiddingggg! i've missed this" she smiled, him smiling at her too.

"oh fuck me!" she groaned, looking at the notifications of missed calls and texts from drew, madelyn and madison, all wondered and worrying where she had gone last night.

"i meannnn- is you insist?" he smirked, leaning in to kiss her neck until she pushed his head away

"i didn't mean like that, rudy! look, this is your fault" she growled, showing the notifications flood her phone making him laugh.

"how- how is that my fault!" he said in between laughing, laying back as his arms held his head up making his biceps look huge.

"because, you kissed me at the bar that led to this and now i'm gonna get a full ass interrogation when i get home" she groaned

"i mean was it a bad thing that i kissed you?" rudy asked, her sighed as she gave in to him.

"of. course. it. wasn't" she said in between kisses, then getting up and putting her clothes on, stealing one of his hoodies from his closet.

"what a fucking tease!" he scoffed

"only for you" she winked, before she knew it, rudy tackled her back to the bed, hovering over her, leaning down to kiss her before chase barged in again

"hey love birds, im making breakfast, get up and stop fucking while i'm here pretty please" chase whined pretending to barf.

"oh shut up, dude!" rudy groaned as chase laughed.

the two eventually got up after showering each, star sitting on a stool at the counter as rudy danced around to the music and chase cooked breakfast, star watching and videoing rudy being an idiot, wondering what was going to happen between the two after what just happened.

she had breakfast with the boys then headed back to her apartment, walking in with a messy bun, hood up and heels in hand from the night before, ultimate walk of shame in madelyn and mads' eyes as they spotted her walk in.

"there you are! where the fuck have you been!" maddie asked, leaping up from the couch

"that is for me to know and you to not" she smiled cheekily, throwing her shoes into her room and sitting on the couch next to her friends.

"who who who!" maddie squealed, mads doing the same.

"i don't kiss and tell!" she winked

"kiss, more like fuck- loooook!" mads spitted the hickey on her neck that she tried to cover from the hoodie and her hair, the girls ripping off the hood and whipping her hair away, gasping at the sight of her neck.

"oh. my. god. you dirty girl!" maddie gasped

"come on, now you have to tell! you've moved on from noah and that's the best thing that possibly
could've happened so who was it!" maddie smiled