22

"what the fuck are you doing here, noah?"

••

as she stated at him in confusion, she felt her stomach drop and a sting to her heart as she looked at him barely standing before her. his eyes were bloodshot, hair was a mess and she could smell the alcohol in his breath from where he stood.

shit. this can't be good.

"what the hell are you doing here?" she repeated, keeping a grip on the door next to her, preparing to slam it in his face.

"hey baby. you miss me?" he slurred, her face screwing up as the alcohol smell became worse with his words.

"no. not really." she shrugged.

he pushed pst her, letting himself in, almost tripping on his feet as he walked.

"what the hell are you doing?" she raised her voice as she followed him back into her apartment

"getting back what's mine. you" he said, turning back to face her, the breath hitching in her throat as he stepped closer to her.

"noah, you cheated on me. i'm not yours and i never should've been. i'm not a toy, i'm a person, you know?" she scoffed

"no! i didn't cheat on you, you cheated on me first! with that bitch boy ex of yours!" he raised his voice, stepping towards her making her walk backwards until she hit the back of the couch, not being able to move as he trapped her with his hands on either side of her.

fuck. i'm fucked.

"please don't touch me. stop it" she muttered, his hands gripping her waist becoming firm

as she tried to crawl out of his grip, she felt her phone on the couch. she scrambled around to unlock it without seeing it or without noah noticing what she was doing.

she knew where the call button was displayed at the bottom of her screen, pressing it and hoping she pressed rudy's name at the top.

she didnt need to talk to him, she needed him to come save her immediately.

"what you don't like this? you sure as hell loved it from me. i'll tell you what, i'll be better than that other bastard that only uses you" he slurred as he ran his hands up her body to her boobs, before he could touch her anymore, she shoved him away strongly.

"i said stop it!" she shouted

"don't you dare raise your voice at me, star!" he shouted, stumbling closer to her and raising his hand.

she flinched before he even moved, expecting the hot burn on her cheeks from a slap, but got worse than such a feeling when she fell to the ground.

he punched her.

"i love you, star! cant you see that! just come back to me!" he shouted.

she couldn't even form words to leave her mouth as her hand gripping the side of her face, the pain was horrible as the tears welled up in her eyes.