40

months had passed, and it was only now days until the show premiered. the cast were all now living in LA, preparing for the show to air, but all the events got cancelled, as the state had been out into lockdown, because of covid for the first of many times, which they weren't to expect.

rudy and star had no problems since their last fight, everything had stayed healthy for months. but as covid hit, some of the group had moved in so they could quarantine together. the original plan was meant to be the crew movie into maddie and chases, which was across town from everyone else. rudy and stars was more ideal as it was bigger for the group, who then included: the two couples, rudy and star, maddie and chase then drew and austin. JD lived a few blocks away in his own house, so he wasn't fazed on being crammed in with everyone else. and maddie was still at home with her family as her flights got cancelled. besides. maddie and JD didn't care at all, they didn't feel left out, since all the now bestfriends/cast mates facetimed almost all day everyday.

"why did i agree to let y'all move in for the next few weeks?" star sighed as they all brought some things in.

"can we get bunk beds?" austin asked, as him and drew were packed into the smallest room together

"if you're paying for it, sure thing" star laughed

"making me feel like a dad. i don't wanna be a dad yet" rudy sighed at the two acting like children.

"daddy rudy!" austin chanted, star immediately shutting them down "stop it right now or your out" she said, already in a bad mood.

she wasn't in a bad mad because of her friends moving in and invading her privacy, no not at all. just kidding. she and rudy loved the company. especially rocky, he was going crazy about his friends. it was just that time of the month for star, of course perfect timing yes, but this time it hit her hard.

"is everything okay with you?" rudy asked, following her into the bedroom.

"no." was all she said.

"what happened? is this all to much? it won't be so long, we have no idea what's happening. the company won't hurt" rudy said.

"baby it's not that, i got my period" she laughed.

"oh. wait. i thought you didn't get those?" he asked

"i don't. well i rarely do." she said, rudy becoming confused

"i haven't had my period in almost a year because of my birth control i'm on, you dork. and once in a while it wants to pop in and say hello, and kills my body- argh you bastard" she let out a groan as she clutched her lower stomach as a cramp hit her.

"so for the next week and a half. maybe more. i'm gonna have to live through all this pain just so we don't have little rudies running around" she sighed, now laying back and looking at the ceiling.

"so not even any baby making?" he said as a joke, laying along her side.

"rudy. come on. you know what periods are. and anyway, if i didn't have it, we wouldn't even be having sex for the next few weeks with all our friends here. that's too awkward for me" she laughed

"but-" he started.

"it was your idea!" she cut him off.

"sneaky sex" he said

"we can have sneaky quiet sex." she said

"but quiet sex is boring, you know how i like to make you-"

"where's rocky's dog treats? we balanced a box on his back and he got halfway up the hall with it" austin said, walking in without knocking.

"to bad if we were fucking, thanks for knocking bro" rudy said, star letting out a gasp

"seriously!" she said, smacking his leg as he sat up and she still lay down

"sorry, i'll remember for next time" austin laughed at her reaction.

"here i'll show you dude. baby do you want anything?" rudy asked her 

"for you to have to suffer this pain" she cried

"what's wrong with her" austin asked

"period cramps" rudy said at the same time as star.

"oh. doesn't getting kicked in the balls hurt more though?" austin said

"aussy, why don't you come here and we'll try it out?" she said, raising her head.

"yeah no thanks." he walked away.

rudy later came back into the room, now star was laid up on the pillows, under the covers with the TV on. he returned with a heat pad for her cramps, some juice and some advil, with some snacks.

"maddie told me to get you these. i didn't really know what to do, because when this shit happened in high school, i don't remember it being this bad. and i just gave you cuddles." he smiled

"thankyou bub" she said, pecking his lips. 

"i would get into bed with you right now, but the guys want me to help them un pack and get their rooms sorted. is that okay?" he asked

"yeah of course it is. i would've helped but i feel like i have to be bed written now. not that i'm complaining" she smiled, cuddling into her pillow.

"just give me a hell of you need anything" he smiled, kissing her head, turning to walk out but seeing the group of friends at the doorway.

"bro you're so pussywhipped" chase said

"oh and you're not? dude if that was maddie you'd be laying in bed saying you're just as sore and you can't do anything, lazy ass" rudy said, star laughing from the bed.

"where's my baby?" she asked, drew calling rocky from the hall, hearing his footsteps trail up the hall, until he jumped onto the bed.

"that's my boy" she smiled.

"okay you can all get going. please don't ruin my apartment." she said

"so no parties?" drew asked.

"you're just asking to get kicked out" she said

"i'm kidding i'm kidding. this covid shit would kick my ass before you would if i threw a party" drew laughed.

"don't tempt her." maddie said, as it looked as though he was pissing star off

"goodbye my children. no seriously go away. let me nap."

——