28.

the 4 arrived at the pate family house, seeing the party already kicking off in the back yard with all the crew.

they first went and talked to jonas, the director and creator, then went off to find their friends with a drink from the cooler each.

star saw the rest of the boys standing with lilah, cooper and their friends all sitting around together in a group near the pool, so they headed over.

"hey losers" star smiled, the boys all joking back besides rudy. still.

she was now in her bikini, leaving her tote bag with her stuff and clothes inside the house.

"drew stop staring" she heard madison say, gaining everyone's attention as he stared at star.

star ignored it, and went to sit next to rudy with her legs in the pool like the rest of them.

"hey how was ur last day? i haven't seen you much" she smiled, trying to get him to budge.

"rudy come on. you wanna go somewhere we can go talk?" she said

"nope. i'm fine" he said, getting up and walking with chase to get a beer.

"are you fucking kidding me?" she said to herself aloud, JD replacing where rudy just sat.

"he's still being petty?" he asked

"yup. a thousand percent. i gotta get him to talk somehow before he snaps all at once" she sighed

"i'll see if i can get into him somehow" he said

"JD you don't have to. it's between him and i amd i don't wanna make him anymore pissed then he is" she said.

"okay. i won't do anything unless you need me too" he said.

"thanks JD" she said and rested her head in his shoulder, the maddie, bails and lilah and her friends all singing together behind where she sat.

— couple hours later —

"hey stranger. haven't seen you in a minute" austin said as he sat down beside her with drew beside him.

"hey aussie, how you been?" she smiled, giving him a side hug.

"good good. heard hour last day of filming was a hit" he raised his eyebrows

"austin don't you dare. oh my god" she said going red in the face

"i'm only joking star" he laughed, but being cut off by yelling from across the other side of the pool.

she saw chase and rudy who were talking to coop, jonas' son, with his friends around him. one of coops friends then got up aggressively from the chair he sat in, shoving rudy back.

"woah shit. what the fuck is going on" she said rushing up, along with austin drew and JD

she only stood from where she sat, not sure what to do as the boys rushed over

she was stunned when she watched coops friend, jack she remebered his name, punch rudy and hun fall back into the pool.

coop, chase and drew both jumped at the teenager, yelling at him while austin jumped in the pool, along with star who's quickly ran over and jumped in to bring him up.

"rudy! baby wake up!" she said, shaking him, as austin tried to help

he quickly sat up for a deep breath, coughing harshly

"dude you scared the hell out of me, are you okay?"

"yeah i'm good" he said squinting his eyes.

star quickly got up from where she kneeled next to rudy, storming  over to where jonas and chase were dragging jack out.

"wait hold up a sec" she said tapping chase making him stop followed by jonas

"what the hell is wrong with you, shithead! you could've killed him like that!" she yelled, shoving him back with a slap across the face which stunned both jonas and chase.

the 18 year old boy only stood with a smirk as he stared back at her, she watched as his eyes roamed her body.

"sorry baby" he winked, and she hurled at him again, but felt two arms wrap around her,  trapping her arms to her sides and pullled her body off the ground

"let me the fuck go!" she said, anger fueled her body as chase and jonas began to walk away with the kid

she was put down, turning to see drew stand behind her

"oh for fucksakes, really drew!" star shouted

"my bad, rudy told me too" drew said

"he doesn't want you near me because you like me!! that's total bullshit because i don't even like you and i don't know why he's being like this." she blurted out, then slapped her hand over her mouth.

"oh shit. i'm so sorry. that sounded really mean" she said looking up at him, seeing he had a hurt expression on his face.

he cleared his throat, avoiding eye contact with her. "i'm just gonna go" he said awkwardly, walking inside the house.

"fuck" she said.