31

rudy and star sat together on the plane, having the whole row to themselves, headed back home to alaska for a few weeks before moving out to LA.

them and the rest of the group had moved out of their apartments in charleston and moved back to LA, or home to their families, since filming was finally over, and that's exactly what rudy and star were doing.

"so where do you wanna go first? my house or yours?" rudy asked.

"my moms picking us up, dork. so probably mine then we can head to yours in the afternoon or something?" she said.

"yeah okay, that's good with me" he said.

"hey. i had an idea" rudy said raising his brows, looks back to the end of the plane where the bathrooms were.

she looked at him and where he was looking, laughing and shaking her head.

"baby not right now. i'm tired" she said putting her beats over her ears as he whined.

"stop acting like a teenager rudy! look at you!" she laughed.

"fine" he huffed.

"our friends are on this plane rudy. they aren't stupid if they saw both of us get up and head to the back" she laughed. some of the cast was on the same flight as star and rudy had a layover in LA, so madelyn, chase, JD and drew Were on the same flight, just all different parts of the plane.

"you're no fun" he whined agin, crossing his arms and looking away like a child who didn't get his way.

"you have a cry then. i'm having a nap" she said, stifling a laugh as she looked out the window.

"whatever" he sighed as she continued to laugh at him, feeling his hand on her thigh.

as she closed her eyes, not even near asleep yet, she felt his hand trailing up her thigh, stopping at the top of her sweatpants, his hand over her pussy.

"oh i fuckin hate you right now, cut it out!" she said almost a whisper as she burst open her eyes, grabbing his arm and throwing it away

he began to laugh at her, and she sighed.

"you didn't let me finish off in the shower this morning, your killing me baby" he whispered, his head resting on her shoulder as he finally kept his hands to himself.

"because you got in with me! and i was in a rush and not in the mood for sex, just like now, thank you very much. horny ass." she groaned.

"i love you" he said

"mmhm. suck ass" she laughed.

she then got her laptop out of her backpack, placing it up on the pull out table. since rudy was being a pain in the ass she knew she wouldn't be able to nap at all.

she went ahead to connect her beats to her laptop, until rudy pulled out his airpods because he wanted to share and watch whatever she decided too as well.

she put on greys anatomy, earning a groan from rudy. "oh come onnnn, can we watch a movie?" he whined

"shush" she said, getting focused on the show as he still lay on her shoulder.

"hmm. fine" he huffed, still watching anyway, but began to become interested.

———

the group of friends landed at LAX, rudy and star having the waiting around for 3 hours. they didn't bother leaving, because they new by the time they got anywhere, the traffic would be crazy and they'd have to be back as soon as they arrived anywhere else. 

they wandered around the airport with their luggage, finding somewhere to sit and eat and star to have her coffee as usual.

"are you really in LA if there's no paparazzi?" star huffed, seeing them crowded at the window that faced out to the street/pickup area.

"star, they want you. that's why they're looking back at you" rudy said like she was dumb.

"oh for fuck sakes. i haven't had to deal with these fuckers for so long" she sighed, grabbing her stuff and walking away, but as they walked past the main doors, a familiar couple walked in, the paparazzi going nuts.

"oh. fuck my life" star said, as she almost walked right into the girl.