24.

2 week had gone by after star was punched by noah, her face slowly healing painfully.

she had kept to herself the past week since she freaked out on everyone and hasn't talked to them since. she was avoiding the guys and rudy at all costs unless they were filming together.

this week was the last week of filming and everyone was emotional and only had a few scenes each left.

star had filmed most of the scenes that needed redone that day, and after that she headed to her trailer to be alone for a moment until elaine came on with her last script she needed to practise for the week of shooting ahead.

everyone had got there last scripts of the season, and star sat alone in her trailer practising her lines, when suddenly her eyes went wide and she changed the page.

she had to make out with drew for one of the last scenes as their charecters each had a plot twist and had hooked up before her and rudy's charecters hd gotten together and it was going to be a flashback scene.

not only were rudy and drew best friends, she never imagined her and drew to do such a thing as she hadn't imagined them together. even on screen and acting it still made her uncomfortable as they were good friends.

"oh shit." she mumbled as she read over it.

she walked out of her trailer to go find rudy to let him know, she bumped into drew on the way.

"hey...you've seen the script, right?" he asked, the two hadn't talked since a couple weeks ago when she yelled at them all.

"um, yeah. i was just gonna go tell rudy, just because it might be a little awkward for him, you know?" she said, fidgeting with her paper.

"are you okay? you realise you don't have to do this, right? we can go talk to jonas and tell him you're not comfortable because of you and rudy, obviously?" he said

"no it's fine... i'll talk to rudy, but i'm sure he'll be okay with it. it's just acting so it won't be that bad, maybe just a little awkward. but it's fine. i don't really care to much" she said

"okay, yeah. no worries. once you're done come find me and we can practise our lines if you like?" he offered.

"yeah..ok" she smiled small than walked away and knocked on rudy's trailer door.

"rudy? are you in there?" she softly spoke.

the door opened, making her step back so she wasn't hit, then looked up to see her boyfriend stand ahead of her.

"uh, hey? are you okay?" is all he could ask.

she hadn't spoken to him either after what happened, because once she came out of her room that night after him sitting there all day, she freaked out on him too and completely blew up on him with her emotions and made him leave because she was so overwhelmed with everyone trying to care for her and make sure she was okay. as much as she appreciates it, it was way way to much.

"i'm fine." she said

"i just need to talk to you. can i come in?" she asked

"yeah of course" he said stepping out of the way and let her in.

she took a seat on his couch, fidgeting with her hands and script once again.