10.

everyone ended up staying over the night, rudy sneakily getting into stars bed during the night while everyone else was either in their beds or the huge couch.

she woke up to the feeling of his strong arms wrapped around her, not realising how much she had missed being this close to him.

she reached over for her phone, scrolling through her socials while she waited for him to wake up, not wanting to wake him up as she thought he looked so cute snuggled against her.

his snores become silent, letting out a groan as he awakened, looking up to see star smiling at him.

"pretty sneaky of you to jump into my bed, huh" she smirked

"i did not- i magically ended up here!" he laughed, his morning voice noticeable.

"yeah right- just magically appeared in here and took off your shirt and snuck into my bed? i believe it" she sarcastically said

"fine i'll go then" he said, her whining as he moved, the warmth leaving.

"that's what i thought" he said, getting back under the covers and wrapping his arm around her waist.

"hey lovebirds, mads made breakfast, get up!" chase said, barging open the door, rudy hiding under the covers knowing chase would make fun of him.

"rudy cut the shit, we all know you're a simp" chase said making star laugh, chase leaving and shutting the door behind him.

the two eventually got out of bed, seeing the girls making breakfast as drew austin and chase danced around crazily to the music.

•••

eventually they all left to set, driving together in their rental cars, rudy and star together.

everyone knew about the twos past now, and could see they were trying to fix things and become alright again, which they were.

rudy and star didn't talk about what happened the night before as it was over and done with, yet his cuts were still viable and she felt bad that he got hurt for sticking up for her but seeing the small amount of damage done to rudy, she had only wondered how bad rudy had fucked up noah by looking at the damage on his knuckles.

they headed straight to the hair and makeup trailer, the girls who made rudy's bruises and stuff for the show didn't have to do much because of the real marks on his face, not pushing and asking what happened.

"oh my fucking god." star spat out, choking on her coffee as her eyes widened

everyone in the trailer turned to look at her- the artists and stylists, madelyn, chase and rudy- wondering what the hell had happened

she scrolled through the article on her phone posted by some celebrity's updates account, turning the phone towards rudy and showing him what she was so shocked about.

which was a post of noah and his new girlfriend, the headline being 'noah and addison, the newest couple out there!', the first line mentioning that he and star had broken up months earlier due to a statement he made, yet they only broke up days ago.

"that fucking asshole!" rudy scoffed, searching it on his phone to read it, madelyn and chase still confused from the other side of the trailer, their phones dinging as star sent them the link.

"what the fuck!" chase and madelyn shouted, the set mom telling them off for their language making everybody laugh.

"pretty boy ain't so pretty after what rudy did, yikes" mads bailey said, walking into the trailer holding up her phone with yet the same article.

"you would've thought they used an older photo of the two and not where he looks like a run down punching bag" chase joked

"chase is right though" rudy laughed

"he'll probably lie about what happened to him, too- since that's his only talent" star said

"and modeling" maddie admitted

"nah uh not looking like that- even the makeup can't fix my masterpiece work" rudy pretended to flick his hair behind his shoulder like a girl would, the sass coming out of him as per usual.

"yeah but you got to him first, i should've had a go" star laughed

"i love that you're handling this whole situation so calmly and easy- i could never" mads shrugged

"yeah, it's not easy" she shrugged.

she was admitting the truth. behind closed doors, she would break down and cry, scream quietly so the girls didn't hear her. she didn't want to show herself as weak, she was always strong. no matter what. she was strong, but still had her fair share of breakdowns, sometimes all at once or just randomly. she was trying her hardest to keep herself together when really she was very upset and hurt. her ex boyfriend had been cheating on her for months, half their relationship. and her other ex boyfriend, she was now close friends with again, not knowing exactly what was to happen or if anything was going to happen. were they going to stay friends or try again? try and love eachother again? that wasn't exactly a question. the two both knew they never stopped loving eachother, the just could admit it. to eachother. or anyone.