29

the party still went on for hours after the incidents, rudy laying up on the couch in the living room with an ice pack on his head.

"how are you feeling?" star asked as she brought him some water.

"i'm okay. my heads fine. thank god i had barely drunk or that would've been a hell of a hangover" rudy joked 

"are you gonna tell me what that was all about then?" she asked

"do you really want me to tell you" he said

"yeah. duh." she said as she sat on the couch making him sit up, laying back with his head on her lap now.

"he kept saying all this shit about you, and about your body. coop kept telling him to shutup when i was coming over but i didn't know what it was about until i got there and he come upto me and kept sexualising you and shit. honestly don't know why he hit me first, i didn't do anything to that little shit" he said.

"i had talked to him like a few weeks ago when
i was over here with maddie to see lilah. he seemed like such a sweet kid." she said

"yeah that must've been u til he was drunk and saw you in a bikini" he said

"oh. yeah" she said clearing her throat.

"i'll say it respectfully. unlike him. you looked really good tonight baby." he smiled looking up at her.

"so now you're gonna be a suckass because you've been shitty at me all day? that punch must've knocked some sense into you" she laughed.

"ok no need to be like that" he scoffed

"well i'm not wrong! it's the last day, you were supposed to be with me when i was all sad and you didn't even want me near you because of my last scene" she said.

"i had to hug madelyn and she had to deal with my happy cries instead" she faked a sulk.

"was i meant to be happy when i watched my girl fake hook up with someone else?" he mumbled

"oh so you were jealous?" she said, she knew he was, everyone could see it. but she just couldn't wait for him to admit it.

"baby of course i was! i'm not gonna pull the whole 'he likes you' card, but when i saw it all happen i couldn't help but get annoyed" he said

"you watched?" she asked with a small scoff

"no- no i didn't, that sounds weird. i was walking past with bails to go to set" rudy said

"stalker" she said with a smile

"shutup i am not." he said sitting up

"you wanna go home?" he asked

"i was supposed to be sober driver, i'll have to wait on jd and the girls" she said

"damnit" he groaned

"why, horny ass?" she said

"mmh no" he mumbled as she scoffed and looked at him.

"so being jealous made you horny?" she asked with a grin

"no, i didn't get horny from being jealous. i'm horny thinking about makeup sex" he lowered his voice and a smirk came up on her face.

"i'll be back" she said quickly hurrying away to find the girls.

"maddie!! hey. i have a question. more like telling. i dunno." she rambled

"what? what happened?" she said as star pulled her away from chase.

"don't hate me for this but, i'm taking rudy home, his head is sore and i offered to take him. do you guys wanna come now since i'm sober driving?" she said

"ohhhh nooo baby the nights just getting good you can't leave now" bails said joining the conversation.

"are you seriously leaving us right now to take rudy home?" maddie said, turning to look at bails then back to star.

"oh. oh. i know what you're doing. you're going home to get dicked down" maddie finished.

bails eyes went wide as she looked between them.

"oh she so is. look at her face! she's so desperate to leave. and it's only midnight" bails said.

"i'll venmo you money for an uber then if you don't wanna come now?" she offered, dodging the subject.

"SHE IS!! mannnn you're a shit designated driver" maddie scoffed.

"but i'll take the money thankyou ma'am" bails said

"yeah okay. have a good night. drive safe. don't get pregnant. even tho you'd be a sexy milf. and i wanna be an aunt. ananddddd. have good, safe sex" madelyn said her drunk words were slurred which made star laugh.

"i love you. call me when you're coming home" star said.

"yeah so we don't interrupt her sexy time" madison laughed.

"oh shut up you two!! i love you both. have a good night" she said kissing either of her best friends on the cheek before rushing off, saying goodbye to everyone on her way out on behalf of her and her boyfriend.

"we're good to go baby" star said and he pounced up and they walked to the front door.

"what are you doing?" rudy asked when she sat in the drivers seat, not moving but grabbing her phone.

"oh i'm sure your dick can wait a five
extra seconds baby. i'm lying for the girls and JDs uber to get home. because this is a pretty shot sober driver when i'm leaving early" she laughed.

"good point"

—-