part 20

"would you maybe like to-"

"bro wtf happened in here?" ross said laughing his ass of as he walked into the bloody room. (cant remember if i said they put clothes on after.... but they did)

Payton sighed and went to leave. "meet you in the car" he said and left. Ross was still laughing so I picked up the gun and shot his foot.

"oops" I said and walked up to him. "don't ever walk in to this room unless I tell you to ok?" I said death staring him. he gulped "yes boss" he said and stood straight with a blank expression on his face.

"good" I said and walked out and to the car. Payton was sat waiting for me. "hey" I said getting in the car. "ready to go" he said not even looking at me.

"uh yeah sure lets go" I said opening my window a bit as he pulled out and drove out the gates and made his way home.

The car ride home was silent. the only thing I could think about was what payt wanted to ask me.

"hey payt what did you want to ask ear-" I started but he cut me off "we are here" he stated and got out of the car slamming the door shut.

who shoved a stick up his ass?

I got out the car and caught up to him. "hey payt what's up?" I asked as we approached the door. the guards let us in and I walked in to see josh crying on the couch.

"HARPER!!" he shouted and stood up wincing from the pain in his leg. "harper I'm so sorry I didn't mean it" he said looking down.

"whatever bro its good just don't go all soppy on me" I said shrugging. "really?" he asked looking up at me. tears still fell down his face as he struggled to believe what I had just said.

"yeah its whatever. imma go to my room alright speak to u tomorrow" I said walking upstairs. I went into Payton's room to see him sat at the edge of his bed with his jaw clenched and his hands balled up into fists.

his eyes were puffy as if he had been.... crying? "payt?!" I asked worried

god what is happening to me?

"Payton what's wrong?" he looked up at me and just stood up and stormed over to me. "get out." he said through gritted teeth. "excuse me?" I scoffed. "get out." he repeated.

"make me." I said and folded my arms across my chest. "fine" he said. "stay I don't care" he said and went back to his bed.

I walked up to him and sat down on his bed with him. he was crawled up in a ball sobbing. I patted his back "Shhh its ok" I said.

god how do people do this its so difficult

he sat up and brought me into a huge bear hug. I swear if he hugged me anymore I would die of suffocation.

bro you think I'm joking

i just sat there awkwardly before he interrupted the hug looked me in the eye and said "you know it wouldn't kill you to hug me back right?" I just scoffed and shook my head.

"you need to sleep. we are training tomorrow just me and you" I said getting up but he pulled me back down.

"ok" he said and laid down pulling me down with him (that sounds....nvm) "what do you think you're doing?" I asked him as he started hugging me.... again

"sleeping" he said in a duh tone before actually falling asleep.

bro he actually fucking fell asleep ugh

I just hugged him back bc why tf not.

what is this boy doing to me?

I thought before I started drifting off and eventually falling asleep.

BROOO I'm sorry this took so long. no cliff-hanger this time LMAO. sorry its short its half 3 in the morning and i wanted to get a chapter published for y'all. LOVE YOU BABIES x

What was Payton's question? Is Harper turning soft? How will training go?

Find out in the next chapter of my priority...