part 17

i started to aim.....

BANG!

(⚠️⚠️WARNING THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE THEMES PLEASE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO SELFHARM KIND OF SUICIDAL STUFF BE CAREFUL I WILL PU A WARNING FOR WHEN IT STARTS AND STOPS!!!⚠️⚠️)

"Shit! What the fuck Harper why the hell would you do that?" he said dropping to the floor. "Josh?" (yo umm well done for everyone that got that right umm yea bye)

"who else would it be you fucking retard the guards let me in they ain't stupid!"

Actually that's debatable ngl

"ok yeah that is debatable but-"

Wait what the f-

"you said it out loud baby girl" I heard someone whisper in my ear. I turned round and punched them in the face.

Shit!

"oh shit sorry"

I'm literally not fucking sorry at all he deserved it

"ok ouch that kind of hurt ngl"

FUCK i need to stop saying this shit out loud

"UMM HELLO YOU KINDA JUST FUCKING SHOT ME!!" josh screamed out. "chill bro Jesus fucking Christ i only shot you in your leg so quit whining like a 5 yr old" (ok im ngl i was very tempted to put daddy chill iykyk)
(Also its the same leg she shot earlier)

"Just fuck off harper nobody likes a sarcastic little brat" josh said and rolled his eyes.

*flashback*

"hi babe" i said to Nathan as i walked into the house to see him sat on the sofa watching Netflix. "hey" he said with a slight tone of annoyance.

"are you ok? you seem off" "IM FINE JESUS JUST PISS OFF BRAT!" he screamed in my face. "yo guys chill what's happening?" josh said as he walked in to see me with tears brimming my eyes and Nathan towering over me fuming. "ugh just fuck off man" Nathan said and grabbed my wrist. tight. then dragged me up to my room.

"ow Nathan let go you're hurting me" I said as the tears started to fall. "shut up pathetic little brat I'm hardly touching you" he said as his grip around my wrist tightened. "OW" i yelped in pain. "ugh just SHUT UP!" he said and threw me against the wall.

My body slammed against the wall and I just crawled into a ball and bawled my eyes out. my wrist was purple and bruised, which made me cry even more.

"look babe I'm sorry I love you I really do but nobody wants you here which makes me angry and i took it out on you" he said and he came and tried to hug me. I got scared and scurried away from him.

he got angrier and picked me up and slapped me around the face. "I said I'm sorry you ungrateful slut. Ugh just stay here I'm going out" he said and dropped me on the floor.

fuck this

(⚠️⚠️SENSITIVE STUFF STARTS HERE DONT CONTINUE IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE WHEN IT COMES TO THIS STUFF⚠️⚠️)

I ran to the bathroom and shut and locked the door. i took my hoodie off and went through the cupboards until I found.

Scissors? why are there scissors in the cu- oh well never mind

i took the scissors out of the cupboard and sat down on the floor. I opened the scissors and put one of the blades on my wrist. i sliced along my wrist making a deep cut.

I did this about 4 times on each arm and twice on each leg. Then I cleaned the blood off of my arms and legs cleaned the scissors put them away and put my hoodie back on(she was wearing sweatpants)

*end of flashback*
(⚠️⚠️END OF SENSITIVE STUFF YOU CAN KEEP READING NOW YAY⚠️⚠️)

"Wow" I said and stormed out of the house.

I went to the workhouse and went to Ross. "Where did you put him?" I said as i walked up to him. "In there" he said with looking at my face blankly.

"Hello sexy"(I just cringed)

"Ugh just shut up Nathan jesus" I said as i walked up to him.

"Why have u come to see me princess? Miss me already?" He smirked.

"No just shh" I said as i straddled his lap (I am writing this while on call with my bf send help)

"Ok baby" he said as he started to kiss my neck.....

A/N:
Hi guys sorry for not updating in so long. THANK YOU ALL SM FOR 26K!!!! I LOVE YALL SO FREAKING MUCH💖
Oop cliffhanger tings..

What is payton thinking about all of this? What is gonna happen between Harper and Nathan? Will there be any feelings involved

Find out in the next chapter of my priority...