part 14

A/N: this was not proof read I just wanted to publish for y'all

He walked up to me with a smile on his face. He looked almost excited? He has not trained before if he is excited.

"Ready pretty boy?" I asked him with a smirk.
"Yes come on lets go!" He squealed like a 5 year old and i just rolled my eyes.

"Shooting range lets go" I said to him as i walked away. He quickly followed behind me because he didn't want to get lost.

I grabbed two hand guns (pistols whatever you wanna call them) and chucked one to him.

He caught it and i loaded mine. He loaded his shortly after and i showed him the targets.

"See them shoot them all in the head" I said to the human shaped targets. He nodded his head in response and lifted the gun. His hands were shaking as he tried to aim.

He pulled the trigger and the bullet hit the back wall. "Shit" he mumbled under his breath. I rolled my eyes and after numerous efforts and fails may I add I eventually went over to him.

"What are we going to do with you pretty boy?" I chuckled softly putting my gun down, i took the gun out of his hand and shot the targets. His jaw dropped as he saw my clean shots. "Now" I said cocking the gun in my hand.

I walked up to him and put the gun in his hand.

"Aim the gun" I said pointing the gun towards the target. "Breathe" I said noticing he was tensing up.

He started to relax and kept his gun in position aimed right at the head of the target. "And shoot" I said and he pulled the trigger causing the deathening sound of the bullet to surround us as it hit the target.

"I did it!" He exclaimed jumping up and down like a child as I put the guns away. "Yes you did well done payt" I said looking at him then the hole he made in the human target.

He ran up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me up off the ground. He span around with me in his arms.

"What are you doing?" I said sternly causing him to quickly put me down. "It's called celebrating maybe you should try it some time" he said crossing his arms and looking at me sassily.

"I celebrate by going to clubs and smoking and getting laid and killing, you celebrate by jumping up and down like a kid and smiling so hard that your cheeks could start to ache" I said looking him straight in the eyes before walking off.

Speaking of I might see if we can go to a club today we will have to see how Payt does. Where did payt even come from? Ugh I need to keep my distance he is going to get hurt.

"Girls are you nearly done!" I yelled to the girls. "Nearly" I heard them shout back. "Well hurry the fuck up" I shouted. "Yes harper" they all said as I walked into the room and out of the shooting range.

"PAYT!" I shouted as I started aggressively hitting the punching bag. "What" he groaned as he came up to me.

" attitude and I want you to go to the girls and tell them that I told you that you need to do exactly what they all did for training ok?" I said walking over to him. "Yep" he said and walked towards the door.

(Btw harper isn't supposed to be training obviously because she got shot but she doesn't give two shits so yeah anyway back to the story!)

I heard him sigh after the girls told him what to do and I just chuckled.

I started hitting the punching bag repeatedly thinking about Nathan. Why did he want to see me especially after everything he did to me?

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud THUD! I looked down and the punching bag had fallen on the floor.