Part 11

A/N:
This chapter contains smut😂

I walked towards Payton's (my) room to say goodnight but when I walked in there was nobody there I walked in the room and went to see if he was in the bathroom but there was nobody in there either.

Suddenly the room door slammed shut causing me to jump I turned around saw him standing there in sweatpants and shirtless.

"Yes?" He said walking towards me. "I came to check if you were going to sleep and wanted to say goodnight is that a problem?" I said smirking as he came to a stop in front of me. "No" was all he said with a smirk across his face.

"Well I'll be going then" I said as I headed towards the door. "I don't think so" he said grabbing my wrists and pulling me back to him. My back leaning against his chest.

⚠️⚠️smut warning if you don't want to read this then skip until you see this sign again⚠️⚠️

He started kissing my neck leaving dark purple hickeys across it. He eventually found my sweet spot making me moan. I felt him smile into the kiss as he turned me around so that I was facing him.

He started gently kissing me so I decided to take control. I pushed him back into the wall not breaking the kiss and started passionately making out with him. He smirked and the kiss became rough and full of lust.

He spun us round putting my back up against the wall and started to kiss my neck again. He started taking of my top and moved back up to my lips. I tangled my hands in his hair as he threw my top somewhere in the room. I giggled and he started moving down to my jawline then my neck and finally to my tits. He started kissing one and playing with the other and I moaned and tugged on his hair lightly.

He started moving his hands and started to explore my body. He held onto my waist and he brought his face up to mine and started kissing me again.

I pulled away and he looked at me confused I smiled and said "just taking a look at how hot you are" he smirked and started kissing me roughly again. "Jump" he said into the kiss and I did. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he put his arms around my waist. I felt his bulge through his pants and I giggled to myself.

He started walking over to the bed still kissing me and when we got there he pushed me down onto it and got on top of me.

I tugged on his pants as I sign to take them off and he did leaving him in only his boxers. I could see his boner through his pants and giggled again. He smirked and took of my shorts. He started kissing along my thighs and I started to get wet. "Stop teasing" I said whilst moaning.

"Yes babygirl" he said with a smirk and started rubbing against my clit through my panties making me moan. I put my hands in his hair again and he just smiled. He ripped of my panties and immediately put in a finger I screamed as he started to move in an out.

"P-Payton" I moaned as he put in another finger. "Not my name babygirl" he said as he slid in one more. "I'm going to c-cum" I managed to say more as a moan tho. He smirked and took all 3 fingers out. "What are you doing I was about to-" "patience babygirl" he said as he quickly put his tongue where his fingers once were.

I started to moan uncontrollably and arched my back as he quickly made figure of eights on my pussy. He started eating me out and I started to feel a knot in my stomach. "Daddy I'm gonna c-cum" I moaned out. I felt him smile and he said "cum for me baby girl". I immediately came and he cleaned me up.

I then spun us round so I was on top of him I pulled down his boxers and smirked at his size I moved down and kissed the top slowly making him moan. I licked around the tip and smirked to myself as he put his head back and grunted. "Stop teasing baby girl" he moaned out. I smirked and carried on teasing.