Part 6

( 5 months later)

It has been five months since the accident and I now own the young threats. My father was shot by Payton but my fathers bodyguards shot Payton numerous times causing him to go in a coma.

My father was dead meaning I was the new leader so I trained everyone and pushed them way over the line. Payton was still in hospital and I made sure to visit him everyday. The doctors say that they might have to take him off life support soon but I can't let them do that.

I had feelings for him. Yes I admit it i have a crush Payton moormeier and I will fight for him for the rest of my life.

"Today when I went to see him after training with the girls I saw doctors and nurses in his room. "What's going on?" I questioned.

They all moved out the way and looked at me with worry and sadness as if something bad had happened. I looked at Payton and went over to him. Something was wrong I could feel it.

I walked over to the side of his bed and sat down. I took his hand in mine and that's when I realised. He wasn't here. He wasn't with me. His hands were as cold as ice and were extremely pale. I looked over to the heart monitor as I watched the beeps start to slow down and turn into a flatline....

that was all the proof I needed to know that I was never gonna see him again. That one green line in a room filled with strangers told me that I would never be able to hold him. Kiss him. Tell him how I felt.

The beep kept running through my head and it blocked out every other sound .it felt like a high pitched scream in my ears and then

everything went black...

A/N
Sorry for the short chapter again I am working on another chapter lmao because I can't wait for you guys to see it. What will happen next? What will everyone else through in about Payton's death?

Find out in the next chapter of my priority...