Part 19

⚠️⚠️THIS CHAPTER IS MAINLY SMUT THERE ARE ONLY A FEW NONE SMUT PARTS SO IF U DONT LIKE SMUT DONT READ THIS CHAPTER⚠️⚠️

Harper's pov:

"Shh Nathan be patient" I said as I pulled down his boxers teasingly. "Mmh baby dont tease" he moaned.

I softly stroked his dick and kept my eyes on him. His eyes were full of lust.

"Fuckkk" he groaned and he grabbed my waist and sat me on his lap so that I was straddling him. "Please baby ride me like a good little slut" (this is just *sigh* smh I cant believe I'm writing this😂)

He unclipped my bra and threw it somewhere in the room.

I started grinding on his hard dick. "Mmh fuck baby dont teasee" he groaned and gripped my waist harder.

I got off his lap and started pumping his dick in my hands.

All of a sudden the door opens. "What the fuck do you want?" Nathan asked rolling his eyes.

I turned around to see payton standing in shock. "You think you can do this huh?" Payton said smirking. His eyes were pitch black and anger raised in his face.

"Payton I was pissed at my brother ok.i didnt do it to hurt you" I said while I searched for my bra.

I found it and put it back on.

BANG!

holy shit that actually scared me ngl

I turned around to see Nathan's lifeless body laying on the ground.

"You. Come here now" payton said to me dropping the gun he just used to kill nathan.

"Excuse me. Who do you think you are trying to boss me ar-"

"I said come here now!" He interrupted me. I walked up to him and leaned up to his ear. "No" I whispered and I turned around to find my shirt.

I found my shirt and bent down to pick it up. When all of a sudden to strong hands grip my waist. Payton.

"You dont need that. I will just rip it off again anyway" he said and spun me around. "When did u become so 'tough' as they would call it" I said doing quote Marks as I said tough.

"I learnt from you babygirl" he said as he pulled me closer to him leaving no space between us.

"Did you learn anything else from me baby?" I said seductively with a smirk.

"I learnt how to do this" he said before pushing me onto the chair nathan was once on.

He pulled off my panties with his teeth and kissed my inner thighs. "Mmh dont-t t-teasse" I moaned out as he got closer to my heat.

"Dont fuck with other guys then princess" he said as he without warning trusted three fingers inside of me. I screamed his name as he went in and out whilst rubbing figure of 8s on my clit.

"You like that you little slut" he said as he roughly kissed my neck.

When did payton get so controlling and....dirty?

"Mmh yes daddy" I said trying not to moan too loud. He pulled his fingers out and I instantly missed the feeling of them inside me. He quickly replaced them with his tongue causing me to arch my back in pleasure and grip his hair in my hands.

"Fucckkk I'm gonna c-cumm" I moaned out and he stopped. "Wtf why did you stop i was about to c- AHHHH" I was interrupted by him thrusting into me not giving me time to adjust.

The pain quickly changed to pleasure and soon both of our moans filled the room. He picked me up with his cock still in me and pushed all of my toys (not them ones naughties) off the table. He then played me down on the table and started thrusting in and out again.

"Fucckk baby you're so tighttt" he groaned his eyes rolling to the back of his head. "Mmh I'm gonna cum daddy" I moaned out. "Me too go on three."

"One" he went a even faster which I didnt think was possible. "Two" he lifted up my leg onto his shoulder going even deeper inside me. "Ugh three" we both came and he pulled out. "Fuck baby I didnt use a cond-" "on the pill bebe" I interrupted him.

He started kissing me passionately and then looked at the mess on the floor. "We made a bit of a mess" he chuckled. "Just a bit." I said chuckling a bit.

"Hey Harper I have a question?".

"Ok what's up?"

AND I OOP. BAHAHA that's the end of this chapter. The amount of times I cringed is actually unbelievable.

What's payton gonna ask? Will Josh find out what happened to nathan? Did Ross hear it all?

Find out in the next chapter of my priority...