part 8

(At the house)
Harper's pov:
We finally got home and as soon as we walked in i ran up to my room and jumped on my bed missing the familiar scent of fresh lemon filling the room.

"Someone missed their room a bit too much" I heard a voice coming from the other side of the room.

I turned around and saw payton with a smirk across his face. "Only a bit too much" I said and smiled?

Why am I smiling? I dont smile? What is happening to Me?

"Was that a smile?" He said to me to which I replied with a simple "maybe".

He walked up to me and stopped right in front of me. I felt his breath on my face as he leant down. I could see the lust in his eyes as his focus shifted to my lips. He put his hand on my waist and the other cupped my cheek.

He pulled me closer and smashed his lips on mine. It was rough unlike any of the others. I could tell what he wanted but i wasn't that easy to get to so i thought of something quickly and then pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him.

I straddled his lap and started to kiss him roughly. All of a sudden I felt something on my leg. I looked down and giggled when i saw that he had a boner.

"What?" He said unaware of why i was giggling. "You might want to control your friend" I whispered in his ear.He went red in embarassment so i laughed lightly.

I started to kiss him again and things started to get heated it quickly turned into a make out session before I pulled away and climbed off his lap."Your not gonna get me that easy" I said and left the room leaving him shocked.

I heard him groan to himself when i shut the door and i giggled.

"Hi Harper" Josh said. "Hi joshy" I said smiling a little.

What is that happening to Me?

"Is that a smile" he said laughing. I playfully punched him in the arm saying "shut up" he chuckled. "Me and the girls are gonna go out do you want to come. You can bring your boyfriend" he said smirking. "1. He is NOT my boyfriend 2. I will ask him but i will come. So where are we going?"

"I think we might go to chick-fil-a"
(sorry if i spelt it wrong)

"Oh ok cool I'll see you downstairs in 10" I said. "Alright sis see you in a bit"

"Bye bro" I said as i walked back to my room. I walked in and payton wasn't there. Where is He? I kept repeating through my mind. My thoughts were soon interrupted by moans coming from my bathroom. Eww  is all I thought to myself knowing what he was probably doing in there. "PAYTON! NOT IN MY BATHROOM EWW" is all I said. "You left me hanging so it's your fault" is all he said back.

"Whatever we are going to chick-fil-a so hurry up in there then get dressed" I said through the door.

"Ok ill be out in a bit" he said moaning afterwards. I giggled and went to the guest room to have a shower and get dressed.i decided to get dressed into something casual because i doubt people will come at us in chick-fil-a.
Outfit:

I kept my hair down like thus because i didn't feel like putting it up today

II walked out of the guest room and towards my room. I walked in too se payton up and ready putting on a pair of air force 1s
Outfit:

 I walked in too se payton up and ready putting on a pair of air force 1s Outfit:

"Finished then" I say smirking at him. He looks up and starts to go red. I giggle because i can tell he is embarrassed."I'm gonna punish you for that" he whispers in my ear seductively. I laugh and say "I give the punishments" i wink at him and then I turn around and walk out of the room. He swiftly follows and i see everyone waiting as we come down the stairs.

We have an elevator but we walked down the stairs.

"Took you long enough" Cynthia said laughing. "Shut up or you won't be going because you will be in hospital" I say with anger. She gulps and doesn't dare say another word.

The tension builds and is interrupted by my phone ringing.
"WHAT" I say picking it up and placing it to my ear."boss we need you to get to the warehouse we caught the people working in the drug trade" Ross said.

Ross is a worker for Harper and tells Harper about what happens including drug trades and attacks etc.

"Fuck" I whisper to myself. "Ok ill be there in 2 minutes lock him in the room" the room is where they torture people. "Yes boss" he says and i end the call.

"I have to go to the warehouse Addison, avani and Dixie your with me. Nessa you can stay with Josh. Charli you go with Kouvr and train. Cynthia and Madi you make sure payton is safe and dont let him out of your sight. Yes?" "Yes" they all say except payton. "Payton?" I question. "I want to come with you" he states. "No" i say frustratedly. "Please" he says pouting and looking at me with puppy eyes. "Whatever" I say and roll my eyes. "Really?" He says. "5" I start to count.

"What?" He questions "4" he quickly catches on and rushes towards the car. "Avani you can stay with madi and Cynthia and train or sit in here with Josh and nessa I really don't care I will be back in an hour and if anything happens you call me. Do you understand" "yes" they all say. "Good" I state and they all walk off to do what they were told. "Addison, Dixie lets go" I yell and they nod and follow me to the car where payton is waiting for us.

"Warehouse" I say to Dominic through the unrolled window to which he nods. Dixie gets in the passenger seat and Addison gets in the back with me and payton. I sit in the middle and i have payton on my left and Addison on my right.

"When we get there Addison you have to take payton to my office and you wait there till me and Dixie are finished. Dixie you and i will got to the room where we will have some people waiting for us."

Payton groans frustratedly and i look at him. "What now" i say and he ignores me."I said WHAT NOW dont make me repeat myself again" he stays silent. "Fine be like that Addison, Dixie change of plans you two will go to my office and await my further instructions. I will take payton to the room with me and he will see what happens to people that cross the young threats."

"Yes harper" they both say in sync.

A/N
Omg I finally updated sorry for taking so long. Thank you guys so much for 200+ reads I cant believe priority has gotten this far. I will be updating as much as i can but i have school so i will not be able to update as much as i want to. What will happen Next? What will payton think of the room?

Find out in the next chapter of my priority...