part 13

⚠️⚠️warning this chapter contains sensitive content⚠️⚠️
(ill warn ya dw)

(Morning)
6:00am
I woke up earlier then everyone else and got ready for training with payton at 8.
Outfit:

I walked downstairs and made myself some avocado on toast

I was about to go down to the training room but i got a notification so I picked up my phone and went and sat down on the sofa.

When the name popped up anger and rage filled my body.

Nathan💀💔

Hey baby what are you
doing I miss you

Nathan was my ex but he cheated on me with my ex bestfriend Katie. I never forgave them. Nathan was in the right mind to run and i never found him, Katie however well she had a nice introduction to my friend my bat lets just say she didn't return home.

I haven't spoken to Nathan since that day 2 months ago (I know it's not that long ago but there is a reason for that). So I texted him back.

What do you
want Nathan?

Isn't it obvious
You buttercup x

1. NEVER call me
that again
2.in your dreams

Come on baby I know
you want me
Meet me at our
place at 3pm

Whatever bye nathan

I threw my phone at the wall after texting him back.

Why does he want to see Me? What does he want? Should i go see him? Should i go alone?

My thoughts were interrupted by my brother coming downstairs. "Hi harp what you doing up so early?" He asked. "I could ask you the same thing" I said with a chuckle.

"I'm here because I'm hungry you?" "I've got training with payton and the girls in an hour so I came down early to get some extra sit ups and stuff in" "Why are you training with payton?" He asked walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"Oh yeah our dumbass father made an agreement with his dad and basically me and him are getting married in three months and he will then be part of the young threats".

"Shit ok well have fun with that. Oh when you say the girls does that mean N-" i cut him off and said. "Yes nessa will be there no you are not stealing her from me you can have her when we finish training ok" he rolled his eyes at me.

"Fineee" he said dragging out the n (silent e shut up😂). "Oh why did you throw your phone at the wall" "I don't know what your talking about" I said with my eyebrow raised. "Fine" he said running into the living room and picking up my phone.

He looked at it and dropped it immediately after turning it on. His jaw clenched and he put his hands into fists. "Why is he texting you?" He said jaw still clenched. "I don't know" I said.

⚠️⚠️(Flashback kinda)⚠️⚠️

The truth was when I was with Nathan our 'relationship' wasn't the greatest. The first couple of months were fine. It was all good and we had an amazing relationship he was sweet and caring and we went on dates. Then he started to hit me he forced himself on me and tried to have sex with me. I refused but that didn't stop me he raped me.

He did it many more times after that and i was scared I know scared to break up with him because I thought he would hurt me. He would bring numerous girls home and fuck them infront of me and he would call me names such as 'slut' and 'whore' I eventually had enough and told Josh.

Him being my brother he was furious and went to hurt Nathan. He broke his nose and that's when Nathan ran away. I found out that he had been fucking with my bestfriend at the time Katie and she just laughed and told me that nobody could ever love me and that i was worthless her words hurt me the most because I looked up to her so much. Her words led me to cut I would make about 6 deep cuts in my arms and legs everyday.

After a week I went to my father and told him that i wanted to join the mafia group and he let me. I trained everyday and every night until i was strong enough my dad was hard on me and would hit me and punch me he said it would help me but I didn't believe him. I fought back after about 3 days of him constantly and after a week I could finally go on missions.

Then i went to Katie and taught her a lesson. A few weeks after everything happened my mother died and with all that pain bundled on me i couldn't handle it so I pushed all of my emotions aside and only showed one anger.

I never feared, loved, laughed again until I met payton. He somehow made me smile. I used to go to party's and just hook up but honestly I can't remember the last time I did that.

I hate to say it but I think im falling for payton and i know I shouldn't because I will hurt him and i will cause pain and hatred and u will end up making him be someone completely different. Maybe me being with him is a huge mistake I don't do him any good. I need to stay away from him and i need to do it soon.

(Back to reality)

Josh was almost red with anger. He came up to me and demanded "Your not going" I scoffed and said "You can't tell me what to do if i want to go I will" he rolled his eyes and walked back into the kitchen. "At least tale someone with you I don't want you getting hurt again" he said with worry in his voice.

I rolled my eyes and sighed "fine" I said and then looked at the time.
7:30am it read on my watch so much for extra training for me then. "The girls will be here any minute I need you to go and get payton up and tell him to get ready and meet us all downstairs in the training room if he refuses to get up make him get up ok" i told Josh "ok" he said after finishing the cereal he made himself and went up the stairs.

Soon after he left I heard the doorbell ring. I walked to the door and saw all of the girls except Charli, Dixie, Cynthia and Madi. "Dixie is ill so charli stayed to watch her same for Cynthia and Madi is watching her" avani said.

"Ok well let's go" I said and walked through to the training room. "Addison and Kouvr you can start on the punching bag then do sparring or something avani and ness you two can do twenty push- ups twenty sit-ups then a 2 minute plank when ness and avani are done you all swap over. I will be with payton in the shooting range so if you need me you know where I will be" they all agreed and went of to what I told them to do.

What is taking him so long? Where is he?

And as if he read my mind he came through the doors with an excited but tired look on his face.

This will be fun...

A/N:
Hiya guys thank you so much for 3k reads!!!earlier it was on 2 something k and now it's on 3!! I'm so greatful and have been having a lot of people comment for new chapters lol.

How will training go? Will Harper go to see Nathan? Who will she take with her? What will payton do if he finds out about Nathan and Harper's history?

Find out in the next chapter of my priority...